Capitulo 46

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

"You look good Ms. James..." Beckham's voice got real low and husky causing me to immediately whip my head around with a scowl in my face.

"Sir... This is a children's party."

Literally.

"Fuck them kids." He chuckled but my scowl only deepened. "Wait a minute.. Damn those are my kids, never mind."

I smacked his arm. He knows better than to be cussing around children in general, but especially right now. When there's thirty+ kindergartners running around, the twins being the exception since they're in the second grade. Or third. I don't know they aren't my kids.

"No one heard anything.. Sheesh. And you call me high-strung. I was just playing." Beck kissed my cheek before turning his attention to Knox who laid beneath us in his stroller. Since he's so young, we use a bassinet-style stroller right now. That way he faces us and is able to sprawl out and go to sleep. 10/10 recommend these for all parents with babies. The design prevents random people from having access to your child, unlike traditional strollers.

"Tell your Mom to relax." Beckham directed as if the baby wasn't sleeping, like always.

Living with Jayce and Brandt, Knox very quickly became accustomed to sleeping through noise

Living with Jayce and Brandt, Knox very quickly became accustomed to sleeping through noise. Now he sleeps through anything. Which is why he's currently sleeping through Jayce-Lynn's fifth birthday party. Despite the fact the celebration is taking place outside, the volume is still astounding.

Beckham is making light of this because he obviously has no idea, regarding how vicious those private school PTA moms can be. I'm not trying to make enemies of them. The last thing I need is some little kid running around saying "fuck" talking about he heard it from Beckham. Absolutely not.

"Keep playing De Loughrey, I'll tell Xiomara what you did." I smiled smugly, nodding my head to where she was passing out icecream cones to the kids and that threat shut him up very quickly.

Since Jayce is her surrogate grandchild and Xiomara loves to plan parties, she graciously offered to take over everything for Jayce-Lynn's birthday party. The party is much more elaborate than anything I would have dreamed up for a five year old. She rented a house to host it at and everything. But Jay is happy and that's all that matters to me. Plus Xiomara can decorate her ass off. I didn't know how she was going to deliver when Jayce told her she wanted an icecream-themed party. But somehow she did.