Capitulo 47

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

It was three AM and like clockwork the sound of Knox's cries filled the room via the baby monitor. I opened my eyes to find Beckham closing his laptop, I guess he was up late working.

"I got it." He pecked my lips quickly before getting up from the bed. I smiled softly rolling over.

Since I'm already awake there was no point in going back to sleep. Instead I laid in bed waiting for Beckham to return. I grabbed my phone off of the night-stand scrolling through social media absentmindedly to pass the time. Honestly I use it less and less the more my public image expands. It was one thing when I had a few thousand followers, but now the things I post are liable to wind up all over blogs and various pages.. It's too much pressure.

As I was scrolling through my newsfeed I saw that Naya had commented under one of Beckham's recent photos and that's how I knew it was time to log-off. But first I couldn't help but to be a little petty... Just a little.

I smiled softly content with myself

I smiled softly content with myself. It isn't a secret that Beckham is mine, but obviously some of these hoes need a little reminder. Naya was lucky enough to have Beckham spend a few nights with her practically forever ago. I spend every night with him. Checkmate. I win.

I locked my phone setting it back down on the nightstand just as Beckham was returning with baby Knox in his arms, who seemed to be in the middle of a bottle.

"He needed a diaper change too." Beckham whispered as he climbed back into bed cradling our son in his arms. "Now he's clean and dry and happy." He kissed the newborns head softly, still speaking lowly so that he wouldn't wake up Jayce.

She was also blessed with the gift of sleeping like a log. Lucky her. When the baby monitor goes off at night she doesn't hear a thing. She doesn't even stir. So much for getting my bed back after the baby was born. Tomorrow night I'm making her sleep in her room though, I need a break. Between Knox's cries and Jayce's wild sleeping it's impossible for me to get any rest. If it's not a diaper change or a feeding, it's Jayce-Lynn's little feet kicking me in the ribs. I can't take it anymore. I'm moving her to a two-night a week limit. She can sleep in here two nights. That's it, that's all. If she gets lonely she can climb into Brandt's bed.