Capitulo 62

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

"And that's why Beckham and I are fighting." I explained to Brandt while sitting at my vanity, doing my makeup as Beckham and I are still supposed to be going out today. Hopefully that's not a total shitshow. 

Though it might be. I haven't really spoken to Beckham all morning. We slept in the same bed, but on separate sides in complete silence. I got Jayce-Lynn ready for school and dropped her off, and still haven't said a single word to him. Though in my defense, he hasn't said a word to me either. Not that I mind or anything.

"Okay so hear me out... Cause I see both sides here. You know how people call you Harry and Meghan? That's not as hyperbolic as it seems. Our family's status means that there are certain things expected of us, and unfortunately you don't get to behave like everyone else. That's not fair, I know but it is the truth. With that said Beckham had no business trying to fuck you into submission in a public bathroom rather than communicate like a normal human being."

I glanced at Brandt over my shoulder. Nodding my head as I let out a sad sigh. I know he's right, it's just that's so much pressure.

"Aw Lennoxita," He saw how my expression faltered and pulled me in for a hug. "Don't be sad. This is why you have me, I'm not a CEO or a CEO's wife so there's no shit anyone can say to me if I cuss their geriatric asses out. I won't leave you there alone next time. I promise." Brandt squeezed me tight placing a small kiss on my head.

"I love you best friend." I sniffled softly snuggling into his embrace. 

"I love you more. You know you can always talk to me right? And if for any reason I'm not around and you're feeling overwhelmed, I'll give you the number to my therapist. I'd suggest seeing one on your own but there's this whole vetting process.. This is just easier."   

Before I wouldn't have seriously considered therapy for something that seemed so frivolous. I've been having a harder time adjusting to Beckham's lifestyle than I thought I would, and it's caused me so much stress and anxiety. I don't want to keep carrying on like this.

"Thanks I'd really appreciate that." I smiled softly finally pulling away from Brandt so I could finish getting ready.

"Maybe you and Beckham can go together. Not like Couple's Therapy necessarily but just a few sessions so you can tell him how you feel in a safe space."

Beckham, in therapy? It's nearly laughable and though he most likely would benefit from it I don't seem him being able to work past the stigma associated with Couples Therapy.

"Mmm..." I scrunched my nose up, not saying "no" but also not saying "yes". "Maybe..."

"Lennox you haven't even asked yet." Brandt rolled his eyes at me causing me to let out a small laugh.
"And don't be too mad at Becky, we all know that it wasn't his intellect that you fell for." Brandt chuckled softly winking at me, "He's very good at thinking with his head, just not the right one."