Capitulo 48

Beckham POV

Beckham POV

"Babe, come on we're gonna be late." I ran a hand through my hair watching as Lennox put the finishing touches on her makeup.

I had already fed Jayce-Lynn and dropped her off at school. Good thing too because Lennox is moving like molasses this morning. Just slow as fuck. I'm bringing her with me to the office today, I have a lot to do and since both Brandt and I need to be there. I figured that bringing her along would be better than leaving her at home by herself with the baby.

"You look gorgeous Princess, now let's go." I grabbed Knox from his bassinet who was dressed and ready to go. At least someone is ready on time. I held my son, laying his head against my shoulder. He's such a chill baby.

"Okay okay." Lennox gave in, grabbing her purse and Knox's diaper bag. I wrapped an arm around her waist with my free hand leading her out of the apartment and down to the parking garage. 

I unlocked the doors to my G-Wagon, buckling up Knox in his car seat. Of all the vehicles I own this one is the most family friendly since most of them are coupes. This is big enough to fit both Knox's car seat and Jayce's and still seat everyone comfortably.

"We make some fine ass parents De Loughrey." Len had a playful grin on her face as I took the diaper bag from her putting it in the backseat on the floor.

I shut the passenger door of the car letting out a chuckle

I shut the passenger door of the car letting out a chuckle. "You're just now noticing?" I hummed pulling her in for a kiss. "Now get your fine ass in the car before you make me late." I smacked her ass causing her to let out a squeal.

She walked around the get into the front seat of the car as I hopped in the driver's side. I rested my hand on her thigh starting up the engine.

"How are your classes going, baby?" I glanced at her out the corner of my eye while driving to the office.

I know how important school is to Lennox and lately it seems like she's been spreading herself a little too thin. Between taking care of two kids and still trying to stay enrolled in classes full-time. I tried to persuade her to take the rest of the semester off but she won't listen to me, she vehemently refuses to fall behind. Half the time I catch her up working on assignments late at night like at two and three AM the times that Knox usually wakes up for his feedings. The whole point of me helping out more was to allow her to get more rest but she's not doing that. It makes me worry about her.