Capitulo 41

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

"Fuck Beckham!" I threw my head back, whimpering. I should have never agreed to let his ass handcuff me.

"Princess, I just want to try something real quick."
"It'll be fun."
I should've known better than to trust it. This was payback for that shit I pulled at the hospital.

"No." Beckham shook his head, turning up the vibrator he was holding to my clit. "Wrong answer."

I could feel my orgasm building up inside of me and with my hands restricted behind my back, I had no way to brace myself. I nearly tipped over but using his free hand, Beck grabbed on to my hips slamming me back down on his dick. Between the vibrator and the way Beckham was wildly thrusting into me, I was getting ready to erupt at any second. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as invited the familiar wave of pleasure and ecstasy to wash over me when suddenly everything stopped.

I felt like crying, like crying actual tears. "Beckham please!" I begged, my bottom lip quivering. This is cruel and unusual punishment.

"All you have to do is tell me what I want to hear, then it'll all be over Princess." He cooed pushing a damp strand of hair out of my face.

He's sweating out my damn press! I can't reward this kind of behavior, giving Beckham the satisfaction of getting what he wants goes against everything I stand for. It's about what I want.

"Why don't you love me?" I pouted finally letting a stray tear fall from my eye. We have been like this for at least an hour now. It's torturous.

"You know I love you babygirl." He wiped my tears away with his thumb, letting out a chuckle. "But you need to learn to listen."

I rolled my eyes at him. There's the root of the matter, Beckham's ego. Granted, I also have a massive ego which is how we found ourselves at such an impasse to begin with.

I frowned, looking down at him from his lap. "I don't have to listen to you De Loughrey."

"See... Thats where we disagree, love." Beckham smirked turning the vibrator back on. I tried to lift my hips slightly to allow me to get in position to ride him, but his hand came down on my ass hard. "If you move I'll stop."

He sat up taking one of my nipples into his mouth, his tongue swirling around the hypersensitive bud. "That feels so good." I moaned breathlessly, arching my back in an attempt to push my chest closer to his mouth.

"Please.. I'll do anything." I fought against my restraints, growing more and more frustrated with my inability to touch him.

He grabbed my wrists so that I would stop moving, briefly taking my breast from his mouth. "You already know what to say Lennox." Beck glanced at me then resumed his actions.