Capitulo 11

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

The next morning I woke up alone in the same hotel room dazed and confused. Did I make that shit up? Was it all a dream? I sat up in the bed scanning the room for any signs of the man who spent the night with me.

Nothing.

Only my clothes were scattered all over the hotel floor, my phone on the nightstand beside the bed. Dammit, maybe it really was just a dream. I got up out of the bed, and the dull aching between my legs confirmed that last night's events were not a figment of my imagination. They were real.

I went over to the full length mirror to further examine my body, there was a trail of hickeys along my inner thighs and some combination of bite marks and scratch marks covering my ass cheeks. I felt myself getting turned on all over again as I took in the current state of my body, recalling the previous night's events.

I furrowed my eyebrows together, as I heard the door opening. Quickly grabbing one of the large white sheets off the bed, wrapping it around myself.

"I don't know what you're covering up for." I looked up to see Kai, who for some strange reason was in an entirely different outfit than the one he wore last night.

He held in his hands two coffees, some shopping and what smelled like an order of breakfast tacos. "I thought you left already."

"I didn't leave I just had some stuff I needed to take care of." He set the coffee and food down on the hotel's small dining room table, and tossed the bags on the bed. "Plus why would I leave before I've had breakfast?" He asked leaning down pulling me into a kiss.

I closed my eyes, savoring the kiss. When my eyes shut, flashes of images of last night played in my head like a movie. Images of Kai pulling my hair, wrapping his hands around my neck, and moaning in my ear. I stood on my tippy toes, pulling him deeper into the kiss letting out a soft moan against his lips.

"Mmmhmmm." He shook his head, pulling away as he let his fingers trail down my sides, "I want to, I really do but I need to be at work in an hour and a half."

"Umm.. It sounds like you have at least an hour to spare then."

He gave me a blank stare before bursting into a fit of laughter, "Not with Seattle's traffic. Nice try sweetheart. How about you hop in the shower before your food gets cold?"

"And change into what?" I asked. He pointed to the shopping bag on the bed behind me. I grabbed the shopping bag and pulled out an oversized red sweatshirt with the 'SEATTLE' written across it, and a pair of leggings.

"It was the best I could do, there's not a mall around here or anything" He shrugged his shoulder as a smile spread across my face.

"This is really sweet." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. I've had a lot of one night stands, and no one has ever bought fresh clothes for me to wear the next day.