Capitulo 68

Beckham POV

Beckham POV

"Heyy Princess." I grinned as Lennox appeared on my phone screen. She has been FaceTiming me every single night before bed.

Right now, I'm overseas in Latvia. I've been gone for the past four days and I can tell Len has been having a tough time with it. Not that she would ever admit it, but she hates it when I go on business trips. She doesn't have to say anything it obvious how much she misses me. This is her third time calling today.

"Hey." She whispered back her voice coming out softer than usual. I furrowed my eyebrows together not understanding her need to speak so softly.

"Somebody there with you or something?" I joked. "What's up with the whispering?"

She put her index finger over her mouth, shushing me before adjusting the camera so I could see Jayce-Lynn tucked underneath her arm fast asleep. Jayce had been sleeping in her own bed since we moved into the new house, but evidently that has stopped.

"Why is she in our bed?"

"She cried for an hour because you weren't here to tuck her in. What was I supposed to do?" Len sighed softly.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'll be home soon. Where's Knox is he asleep too?"

She tried her best to stifle a snicker, shaking her head "no". Lennox flipped the camera around so that I was able to see Knox. Who is currently propped up by pillows slobbering on a baby Gerber puff appearing to be deeply enamored by something on the TV screen.

"The Bachelorette is back?"

Apparently Lennox was not being hyperbolic when she said it was his favorite show. He watches it a lot. Mostly at night, during the day Len has him watch educational programs. Things that stimulate his mind, teach him his colors and shapes. Shit like that.

"We are streaming old seasons on Hulu, since the little one refuses to go to sleep."

"Hey Buddy!" I cooed, drawing Knox's attention. His eyes left the TV screen in front of him, lighting up as he saw my face on the phone screen. He stopped his snacking as he smiled widely.

"You see Daddy? Yeah? Say hi, Stink!" Len grinned tickling his little feet. The sound of his giggles filled my ears as the happy baby babbled incoherently. "Okay okay.. Your sister is sleeping." Lennox shushed him a little once he got to be too loud.

Jayce sleeps like a log. So I doubt she will be waking up anytime soon.

"Seems like you're gonna be up for awhile." I mused. Little man is clearly not in the mood for sleeping. "I don't want you over-exerting yourself Lennox, where's Brandt?"

"He's at Ayah's."

That irritated me a bit but I tried not to let it show on my face. Brandt knows I hate leaving Len alone with the kids. This is part of the reason he lives in my house rent-free is to help her when I'm not there. It's not as if Lennox would let me hire her a nanny or any other form of full-time help. Brandt could've shacked up with his girlfriend any other day, it didn't need to be when I was halfway across the world. But I will tear into his ass about that later.