Capitulo 29

Beckham POV

Beckham POV

"Fuck Len." I groaned as she continued bouncing up and down on my dick.

I don't know what's gotten into her this morning but literally from the second she woke up, we've been going at it. I don't even know what round we're on. I stopped counting after four. I'm not complaining though.

Shit, if I could quit my job and fuck her all day then I would.

Lennox flipped her long locks over her shoulder as small strands of hair had begun to stick to the beads of sweat forming on her forehead. Her expression focused as she placed her hands on my lower abs to stabilize herself, swiveling her hips.

She threw her head back letting out a long moan when my thumb came in contact with her clit. "Mmm Beck." Her mouth formed into an O.

Her back arched and I took the opportunity to wrap my other hand around her throat, thrusting up inside of her. "Babe, I'm so close." She whimpered when my mouth latched on to her nipple.

I nipped at the sensitive bud twirling it between my teeth when I felt her walls contract around me, squeezing me even tighter. Lennox let out a scream squirting all over my dick. I continued thrusting through her orgasm and lifted up her hips to pull out of her but she sank herself back down on my cock instead staring straight into my eyes.

I tensed trying to hold back my nut, "Baby, I need you to move.."

She shook her head beginning to rock her hips back and forth again. I couldn't hold it any longer, closing my eyes I released inside of her.

"Len," I paused trying to catch my breath. "What the hell was that?"

She shrugged her shoulders climbing off of me. "I was horny. I thought that was obvious." She let out a small laugh as I pulled her back into my chest.

"That's not what I meant and you know it." I kissed her neck which only caused her to laugh more.

Yeah. She's definitely acting weird. Lennox isn't at all an affectionate individual. I mean, she puts up with it but she hardly ever welcomes it. Shit is she high again?

"Okay, okay. Let's get your giggly ass cleaned up." I shock my head standing up from the bed. She doesn't weigh much so it took very little effort to scoop her into my arms carrying her towards the bathroom.