Capitulo 58

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

"She refuses to say anything." Beckham and Brandt continued to whisper about me like two school girls as if my ears had recently been rendered ineffective.... Well, newsflash they still work perfectly fine.

"I mean... What do you want her to say?"

"I don't know... But shouldn't she say something? This isn't normal and it's definitely not normal for Len."

I've had enough of them. "Can the two of you keep it down before you wake up the children?!" I muttered through gritted teeth, readjusting Jayce-Lynn who was fast asleep in my arms and gesturing towards Knox was also sleeping peacefully as well, in his stroller.

"See she still talks."

That's not a statement I plan on dignifying with a verbal response, I simply rolled my eyes opting to return to the silence that I personally found to be quite comfortable, once again.

"Len?" I looked up at Lina who was now standing in front of me with bloodshot eyes, "I'm gonna take the kids back to our place, they shouldn't be here and my sister Louisa has agreed to watch them."

Jayce can go because she's more than capable of articulating if something goes wrong, and will. However Knox will stay with me. Not that I don't trust Louisa, she's family but.. He's still very young and I don't want to leave him with just anybody and she's never watched him before. I'll probably start feeling a little more relaxed when he's at least walking but he's not there yet.

I reluctantly handed the sleeping toddler to Lina, running a hand over my face. "Thank you." I gave her a small smile. The act was extremely kind, she's trying to ease the burden and I appreciate that.

A hell of a lot more than I appreciate the bullshit Beckham's been on. It's probably best that Jayce isn't around right now, not that she knows what's going on anyways. She's had enough trauma in her life, I wasn't going to tell her there's a chance Ms. April might die. That'd be fucked up.

"I'm gonna go get some air." I finally have had enough of being in this depressing ass hospital, "Keep an eye on Knox would you?" I didn't wait for a response before walking away.

Len🤎: You here yet?

"Umm... Where are you going Miss Thang?" Christian's nosey ass called from behind me.

"To smoke weed. If you're coming hurry the fuck up." I don't even mean to be rude but I've exhausted my social-battery, it's been used up in it's entirety. I don't have the bandwidth for niceties.

"That's what you wanna do right now—"

"Nigga are you coming or not?!"

"Hell yeah! I was just saying... Like there's smoke alarms in here and shit."