🏀 Too Specific: Seirin

"Good afternoon," greeted (Y/n) hauling the basket of balls and her tote bag heavy with full bottles. Out of all the players on the court, only Kuroko ran to her to ease the water cooler's weight from her. "Thank you, Kuroko-senpai,"

Meek and keeping mostly to herself until enough persuasion came from Riko's part. That's how they would describe the assistant coach. The poor junior that Riko didn't want to hear a 'no' from when she saw her on the first day when students picked clubs.

Someone, after all, had to carry on their legacy of brutal training and eccentric days even on calm days.

The senior players were also in agreement that all of them were jealous of the junior players that'll experience her cooking.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Sang Izuki motioning her to join their circle at the corner of the court. "Riko-san's running late. We also did four laps- you don't have to worry about a thing."

Her eyes darted at the bench. Not a single folded towel on the bench, all wrapped around their necks or somewhere across their bodies to soak up their sweat. And Kiyoshi had some under his knee to support it.

'They want me to join them?' In the inside, she felt her muscles shrivel along with her soul at the thought that she'd be the only one smelling  . . . decent among the group of sweaty males. But seniors are seniors.

"Yes, Izuki-senpai?"

Koganei and Mitobe moved to make space for her. Mitobe patting the empty space. "Join us," sang Koganei.

"No, we can just sit and talk. Until Riko comes."

"Oh," cool wind the light rain blew through the open windows made her shudder and pull on the zipper with chilled fingers. "What about?"

Izuki pushed an open magazine to her, "What do you think?" The page black and in yellow letters read,

"Huh? There's always a striking feature women find in their male counterparts in a group setting . . ." before she could finish the sentence she looked up. "Where would you even get such a thing Izuki-senpai?"

"You see, my sister- the eldest one has found herself down a rabbit hole of blind dates. Naturally, I had to steal one to make fun of her. But this one happens to  be just interesting." He brought his thumb pointing at himself and then stretched out to wave at the others. "Did you see something in all of us? Of course, one month would be enough for you to find something."

"Oh," They're already this comfortable with me to be asking something like that, huh?

"A-ano, we'll make it easier, why don't you choose someone and then start with them, " his suggestion had everyone nodding in agreement. "You can start with me if you want."

'Confident bastard'

'Nice one Kagami!'

"I've never seen someone with air like his. It goes well with how tan his skin is. Like, the natural type of tan not like the dance club boys force themselves to get. You wouldn't need to try too hard to impress someone,"

"OOH" their tones suggested accompanied with their eyebrows pointed upwards.

"As long as you keep your mouth shut so you can't say anything. Kuroko-senpai-"

"ooh," it was how she effortlessly hurt Kagami- Bakagami's pride that they cheered for.

"- is effortlessly a gentleman. You wouldn't expect him to get a natural high from scaring someone both off and on court, you know."

"Ah," Kiyoshi waved his hand to remind her. "You still need to be more specific, (Y/n)," he pointed at the magazine.

(Y/n).exe had stopped working.