💙 I-Takao Kazunari

''Hello? What do you want?'' Midorima answered, I smiled and hugged my knees closer to my chest. ''Midorima-kun, it's been a week since summer vacation we haven't done anything-'' I was cut off when he let out a 'tsk'. ''You don't seem too happy, did I interrupt something?''

''You don't understand, why I've been ignoring you, do you?''

''I... I ,'' I trailed off as I was loss for words. ''But you said that you were practising, you wanted to be better.''

''And 've also decided to dispose of you, you and I are no match for each other ...I found someone more compatible with me.''

''Care to explain why... or how.'' I said, feeling myself break down into pieces. ''I'm break- I was cheating on you with Hana for a while now. Unlike you, she's everything that I look for into a partner.'' I brought the phone down with tears brimming in my eyes. ''I'm sorry for calling you at this hour, Midorima-san.''

---

Even if I tried to forget about him, his hurtful words still made my heartache. After years of being with Midorima, I still find myself wondering why I chose to be with him. Maybe because he was the only guy who was desperate to have a girlfriend in junior high. Two years of one-sided love, all for what?

''Ack!'' Someone whimpered as my head collided with their chest. '' You should watch where your g- It's you.'' I stared up the captain of the girl's football team. Her naturally purple eys were looking down at me. I could almost see the word 'victory' flash across her eyes. ''I heard that kids from Teiko middle school are prodigies, YOU'RE TEN (Y/n)! The center middle field.'' She exclaimed loud enough for everyone passing by hear. ''I'm no longer a football player, sorry.''

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Midorima walk past me with his friend, who I never seem to acknowledge. ''That's too bad. But you're welcome to join us at any time.'' She said before walking away. I turned around, expecting to still find Midorima but instead I was met with steel grey eyes- that belonged to his friend- staring directly at me with a playful grin as he leaned against the wall.

''You're the trash he supposedly disposed.''

''Excuse me?''

He turned around around and looked at me over his shoulder. ''Let's walk around the campus, classes start late.'' I shrugged my bag off of my shoulders and threw it at him. ''I like you already, Takao-kun.''

''Believe or not, I've heard about you, you're the one that pedals Midorima to school and back home. EVERYDAY.'' I looked at him with anger and hatred towards Midorima and said, ''He's an asshole.'' He tried to hold a laugh as we walked past Midorima, who had his arm wrapped around- so that's Hana.

WAIT!

THAT'S HANA!

''That asshole said he-'' Takao cut me off and said, ''That's Miyazuki Hana the student council's Treasurer. And I also heard rumurs about her being a gymnast.'' I frowned, looking away from him. '' She was also my best friend back then. The gymnast thing is true.''

''Was?'' He repeated with an eyebrow raised at me.

''Was.'' I answered, walking out of the building with him following behind. ''In fact she IS now a rival of mine.''

I saw his lips curl up into a smirk as he grabbed my wrist, to stop me. ''What are you planning to do about it, (Y/n)?'' There was a mischievious glint in his eyes that somehow pulled me into a scheme that hasn't been planned yet. I returned the same smirk he gave me and said,

''I'll need your help with something.''