Ch.01: My knight

WORD COUNT:1322

Third story that was supposed to be for Fictober.

There are skips here and there. It suggests something at the end.

Enjoy reading.

---

Blessed are those born into the Reizen family. Adorned with the finest jewels and clothing, pampered by their parents and butlers. All because they're people who were 'favored' by the gods themselves. As exaggerated as it sounds, those born into the family are all assigned duties when they come to age. No one ever scoffs or roll their eyes at the mention of their names.

They were the gods that everyone believed in a world where peace was found only in books and drawings. But then again, is peace only a fragment of imagination?

The Reizen's rose to ranks and held positions. All were powerful and was given the right to remain in power under a condition. They were to remain celibate until an arranged marriage was made.

Losing one's purity before marriage would equate to losing their ranks and place in the family.

NINE YEARS AGO

"Miss [Y/n], you'll be having a guest from the western side today." Her maid explained, preparing her for the day. 

The eight-year-old didn't understand what was so special about someone coming from the western side visiting their threshold nor didn't she understand why she had to act 'mature' today. Her mother told her that if she ever felt the need to, she could always escape to the flower garden at the back of the house.

When the guests arrived she couldn't help but stare at their son's odd mix dark red and red and at his height. It was the young girl's first time seeing someone her age- but as tall as her father. Throughout the entire dinner, she stared at the chain around his neck. And after that, she ran off to the garden.

"You're welcome to go walk around if you'd like," said her mother to Kagami as they talked about the current state of their countries' economies.

He nodded his head, bowing down before walking off to the direction of the flower garden where the young mistress runoff. He was intrigued with her scent. Just like flowers on a spring day and it's the middle of autumn.

His footsteps became quicker when he saw her back turned to him. She was admiring the flowers upon the tree. When he stood before her, she looked at him and in an authoritative tone ordered him to pick those flowers from the tree.

--

Despite being the only girl at the exclusive military academy, she was no one to be messed with. The next head of the Reizen Family.

Everyone watched her walk by, her voluptuous body clad in the horrid uniform earned their unwanted attention that she loathed. She knew that their eyes were on her chest. When news about her following her family's sacred rule of remaining a virgin until marriage spread, their urge to bed her only went up higher.

Kagami- having a horrible memory at remembering faces, always wondered if it was the same girl who had declared him her knight when they met. His mind then would contradict his statement and tell him that he's only confused. It went on like that, battling his mind, He wanted to come off friendly and not like the rest of his classmates. Lusty and perverted. His confusion went on a continuous cycle until the day his advisor called him to the reception.

"Mama," he greeted. He was happy that she called only to realize that she never called him during school hours. It was serious now.

"They're planning to break off the agreement." She said in a grim tone. He feigned a happy tone to ward off suspicious stares. But deep inside, he was unable to think straight anymore. 

"This is your first order as an agent, Taiga."

Of course, they'd order him to befriend her and protect her. Nine years ago, an agreement was made. That agreement officially declared her his agent.

---

"Why don't you turn them down politely?" He asked. She had her back turned him, staring up at the trees above them. Even after a decade her eyes still remained as ever.

"I'd rather not waste my time or words on pigs who know nothing but lustful relationships." She turned to him with a sigh. "I wouldn't even have talked to you if my parents hadn't told me."

As prideful as ever. He thought. He turned away from her just in time to see the head teacher marching up at them with fists clenched.  That glare meant something bad. "YOU!" He yelled at [Y/n]. "You're from the eastern side." 

"Yes," she answered. She was aggravated at the tone of his voice, but she expected this ever since the phone call.

"You're country has broken off the treaty- I want you out here before dawn tomorrow. Or you an continue studying here under the condition you forget your status, although you'll have to get in with the authorities."

She gracefully lifted up her hand and proceeded to slap him across the face. "Thank you for providing your services. I'll fight for my country and forget about having a diploma. I'll be gone before dinner."

She walked away the head teacher's words falling on deaf ears. Kagami followed behind.

"You don't have to help me anymore, I'm going back home." She said. "You're my knight, but there'll be trained guards waiting for me when I get off the station." She smiled. Finally. She waved goodbye and got on the train only to have Kagami follow.

"And you never know what might happen while you're on board." He followed her in her private compartment and sat down on the edge of the bed.

She sat across him with her legs crossed. Her scent drove him to the edge. Just like flowers, he'd say. Maybe the Reizen clan were not only favored by the gods but were gods themselves. Lost because of her, he subconsciously leaned closer to her. Hand hovering above hers behind them. "It really is you."

The drop in his voice caused goosebumps all over her body. She didn't dare look at him bashfully only to appear coy. His other hand held her face in place. "Taiga," she whispered. 

"I want to kiss you." he declared when they looked into each other's eyes. She nodded approvingly, lust pushing her self-control away.

Unwanted desire and lust spread through them when he gave in and kissed her. She wanted to forget her title and submit to him. He pushed her onto the mattress and pulled away from their kiss, wanting more than that now that his lust had taken over and leaving her wanting more.

 "Taiga," she whined reaching out to him. He leaned down again, this time scattering kisses all over her neck. He bit on her exposed shoulder and when cool air fanned her chests she had to find her self-control and tell him, "Wait."

Her pleading fell on deaf ears. Her flower-like scent only grew stronger and Taiga desired more. He straddled her, enjoying the lewd sight of her, His hand went under her bra to fondle with her nipples and the other held her hand reaching out to him.

"Taiga," She moaned out again and again. The sensation of having someone play with her drove her insane with pleasure. "This is immoral," she tried to say followed by whimpers. She knew better than being selfish for once and surrender herself to him. When he pulled his hand away from her bud and finally looked up at her, he saw tears streaming down her face as she panted heavily.

He bent down, engulfing her in his hug he thought he'd never give someone. He held her closer when her arms hugged his torso.

"My flower." He whispered again and again.

Their hearts were racing and heat radiated off them that night but he didn't go any further and only held her close under the blanket when she had to remind him and herself of her duties as a member of the Reizen family. 

He waved goodbye from his window with a solemn look on his face again. "[Y/n] Reizen."

"I will come back for you."