💙 Aomine Daiki: I'm Sorry

A/N:

This is the first story in the series, I hope that you enjoy it.

It's quite a long one, but I guarantee that it's a roller coaster of emotions.

Word count: 2914

-------------

''I'm sorry.''

You looked at me with disappointment, anger and betrayal in your eyes as those words left my lips with my head hung low in humiliation.

I never expected that this would happen to our relationship.

If we ever had the chance,

Can we go back to what it was like before?

''SENSEI! I'm here to deliver your papers.'' I looked up see a very hyper girl that walked into the class, greeting everyone as if she was some celebrity.

''Tsk, she's annoying,'' I complained.

''Thanks for the feedback, slacker.''

She heard that?

''She's no one to be messed with, Dai-chan.'' Momoi laughed, leaning back.

''She looks,'' I eyed her body up and down, focusing on her chest as she spoke to Harasawa-sensei with a smile on her face. I tsked again. ''Her personality doesn't suit that body of hers.''

That's the truth.

I've seen her making everyone laugh in the hallways, go after someone crying to comfort them. Something with the way she acted just told me that there's something sinister behind it.

--

''Hey guys, '' I heard the same annoying voice that I've been hearing for the past year as I threw the ball into the hoop, making a shot. Looking over my shoulder, I grew even more annoyed to see that everyone surrounded her.

EVEN CAPTAIN!

What's so great about her anyway?

You annoyed me to death and I hated you

but,

despite all that something pulled me to you.

''Oi!'' I called out, approaching her with a ball in my hand after the guys left you alone for some reason. ''What are you doing here?'' I intentionally spat at her.

''I'm here to design your new jersey, Aomine-san.'' She calmly replied, that's a sudden change in tone.

The longer I stood there to intimidate her, the longer she stared right back at me with boredom and a hint of mischief in her eyes.

My eyes trailed down to stare at her chest.

Flat.

She's flat.

And my theory is proven.

Flat girls annoy me, Satsuki being an exception.

''You don't suit a person like her, Aomine.'' Wakamatsu snorted, pushing past me.

''I'm not even interested in her in the first place.''

''I'm not interested in perverts either.'' She opened her sketchbook, reveling the various designs of our jerseys. ''God, it's really hot in here! Can I take my vest off?''

I sat down on the floor , curiosity lurking at the back of my ind as I wondered what else she had in store in that sketchbook.

''Alright, so were talking about comfort and flexibility.'' I looked up to see her with a very concentrated expression on her face.