💙 V- What The Future Holds

'If you keep landing your axels like that you'll end up with a fractured ankle.'' (Y/n) warned as she watched our daughter skate around our private rink. She skated to us with a pout on her face. ''I'm made for basketball, ma.'' Hitome complained in a glum tone. Hoshi then skated past her at a quick speed,yelling, ''YOU JUST SUCK NEE-CHAN.''

Her eyebrows and she turned to the side with a glare present on her face now, she pushed herself off the barrier and skated after him. ''YOU MAY BE BETTER THAN ME BUT YOU NEED TO BE DISCIPLINED, HOSHI!''

(Y/n) laughed beside me and sat down, resting her head against my shoulder. ''Like father, like daughter.'' I leaned back, putting an arm around her. ''You usually skate with them, something wrong?'' She giggled, making me look down on her. As I did, she placed her hand on her stomach. ''Taking a nine month break again.''

I felt my eyes widen and then go back to its normal size as I relaxed on my seat. ''You're pregnant again.'' She looked at me with a distraught expression on her face. ''Hopefully this one decides what sport they want.'' She said and rested her head on my chest again. ''And hopefully they're not a discipline freak like you.'' She said in a tone that matched the smirk that she used on me when we were in highschool.

''(Y/N)!''

END

This is the end of the first fanficshot (I shall call it that from now on), THANK YOU once again for taking your time reading this. There will much more and better stories to come out in the future.