💖Reincarnation III: Kise Ryouta

Kise couldn't help but quicken his footsteps despite his healing ankle when he felt her energy just around the corner. His human body would be aching all over after today, but for her it was worth it.

"[Y/n]-cchi," he chanted almost like a prayer. He stopped when his ears suddenly perked up at the sound of blades clashing against each other. He dropped his backpack and ran to where they were only to see a sight he'd never be able to imagine. Kasamatsu was on his knees, trying to stop the bleeding while his fiancee [from his past life] defended him form the attacks the cursed gods threw at them.

With no hesitations, his hands subconsciously reached for the talisman that kept him from revealing his yokai form. The earring he took off no longer looked like a round piece of metal, it was now his Katana.

"[Y/N-CCHI]! SENPAI!" He yelled, running to them.

Just before she could pass out from all the blood she lost, he already caught her in his arms. "Don't die on me, [Y/n]."

"I'm a god, I can't die." She whispered.

She jumped on he roof on one of the houses and set her down. "Kiss me then."

Suddenly her drowsiness vanished and was replaced with annoyance. "IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THIS?!"

"I'm a yokai. If you kiss me I'll be your familiar and you can order me to kill them."

"WHY WOULD I DO SUCH A THING?!" She clung onto him when Kasamatsu jumped right in front of them with an annoyed expression. He was scarier than the gods they were fighting.

"If he were to kill them in his bare form with no contract with a god, he'd be punished. Now go and kiss him, YOU BRAT!" He yelled, slumping down on the roof. "I have no energy to kill them off anymore."

[Y/n] sighed and looked at Kise lovingly before pulling the collar of his kimono towards her. "I'll make it up to you later." She whispered and kissed him.

"YAHOO!" He yelled, leaping off of the roofs with his sword aimed at the gods. He lowered his gaze. "I've been wanting to kill something before." He chuckled darkly before jumping onto one of them.

All that [Y/n] and Kasamatsu could do was watch Kise act on an order with a sadistic smile on his face.

---

Thank you for reading, dear readers.