💖"I can't take it anymore"

It's such an amazing feeling. The feeling of holding back your feelings and trying to keep it in check. You think you've got everything under your control, BUT NO! You have every right to call me whatever you want, anything actually, you can mock me for I'm about to say it loud and clear for all the stuffed animals in my dorm room to hear.

"I HAVE FALLEN FOR HIMURO TATSUYA!" in the course of only four months.

Well, at least I know my feelings are genuine. I mean I know this fanfic author who confessed to her crush only after two years of knowing him. Senpai and Yurika think it's lovely that I've discovered the feeling called 'love' and 'infatuation'. They call it cute that I have a crush. I call it a bother. I mean, I can never pay attention in class anymore, why? Because of Himuro, that's why.

Everywhere I look that Piano virtuoso- his ex, would always torment me with her smirks. It's annoying seeing that she needs braces and a bit more of class everytime she flashes that smirk of hers. I would gladly do anything just to smash her head against her piano keys again and again until white is tinged red.

And the cherry on top to my dilemma is that the entire cheerleading team knows my infatuation for the beloved basketball team's ace. It's quite annoying having to deal with their suggestive stares at me whenever he's around.

As stupid as it may seem my solution to the problem- the only solution my problem, is to confess to him. I mean, they say that you have t confront your fears. And the same goes for your feelings, whatever it may be.

So me being a writer, wrote a confession poem for him. The cringiest of its kind. But I'm proud that I wrote it all down while listening to Matsunaga-sensei's lecture.

"Are you gonna do it now?" Senpai asked in an annoyed tone. "All you did was waste ink and paper."

"At this point, I'm willing to fling myself in front of something that can make me forget about him."

Gathering whatever pride and courage I had left, I stood up and walked across the room to get to him and his friends. And they'll have a fun time staring at me and what not. With my head held high and my uniform giving me this weird type of confidence, I called his name out in the most monotone tone I could muster.

"Tatsu, can I have a word?" Why did it sound high-pitch and girly when I intended it to be more monotone and subtle?

I called for Himuro and only Himuro, why the heck are they looking at me then?

"Ah! They're only envying me for talking to someone as beautiful as you." He laughed to divert my attention away from them. He held my forearm and looked at me with so much concern. "Something bothering you?"

All that I could do was nod no and in a deadpanned tone, I said, "How flattering, Tatsu." And reached for the neatly folded paper in my bag, taking the hand that held my arm to place the paper in his palm. "Well Tatsu, you're words have finally had their effect on me."

His only visible eye widened and he stared at me with his mouth agape.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then," I said with an awkward wave of my hand and walked away from him. Maybe I came off a nonchalant and laidback, but in the inside, my heart rapped against my chest. Like the type of beating you get when your parents find out about the grade, you've hidden away from them. A fucked up type of heartbeat.

----

"Did you get a response yet?" Taichi asked when he joined me stretching.

"Life is no manga. So no, I didn't a response yet."

"But in your head, his response was romantic in your head." Taichi laughed. I only nudged his knee.

"Asshole," I muttered.

When a shadow loomed above me, I didn't expect it to be the subject of our conversation. I sat up straight and he kneeled in front of me. Taichi left just like my soul all alone to deal with him.

"I really like the poem." He said. "May I keep it?"

"You . . . you can." I said, dumbfounded that someone other than sensei was impressed at my writing.

"Thank you very much." That's it. No smile, no smirking.

Now what?