Aftercare: Kagami Taiga

Hair.

Stuck to his forehead because of his sweat.

Hers was sprawled over his massive pillows.

He'd say that he changed his cotton pillow covers to silk to hide behind the fact that his anxious self told him to buy new ones. To impress her.

He still tried desperately to impress her after nine months together.

Bodies.

Dried sweat. It was supposed to make them lay far apart from each other. Yet they still cuddled.

It was obvious that they were stuck in the honeymoon stage of their relationship.

They cuddled as if tomorrow didn't promise a day together. When in reality, it was the beginning of her day off. His was the start work vacation.  

She let out a relieved sigh- relaxed, snuggled closer and allowed herself to sink deeper into his mattress. With his fingers getting ahold of her hair, he opened his eyes and asked, "How come you never showed me these?"

As his fingers danced along the lines of the simple tattoo on her shoulder blade.  Flinching at the abrupt contact of his fingers on her skin, she tensed. Both her hands pressed itself against his torso. "My tattoos? I designed them myself." 

His eyes showed a different glint to it. Not lust. But curiosity. He wanted to know so much that he became oblivious to her tense body. "You- no, it  . . . makes you look  .  . . it makes you look hotter."

Contradictory to how lustful and 'hungry' for each other the two were, with a flip of a coin they reverted back to being the bashful and awkward high schoolers they were.

No, scratch that.

They were and always will be awkward despite their ages.

He abruptly pulled away, mumbling an apology when he realized that she was tense under his touch. "Don't look at me like that, will ya." He turned red-faced when she stared at him. 

Though the moon barely lit his apartment, he could make out the red marks his horny self left on her skin. He dared not to look lower at all, or let his eyes travel down. He'd get himself hard again.

"You already took my virginity, what more do you want from me, Taiga?" Sleep seeped in her words.

Relaxing and pulling her body atop his, he absent-mindedly rubbed her back soothingly. "My hips hurt,  you know."

Then again.

"And my legs hurt, too."

He found her whining cute. Squeezed her bottom and was amused when he earned a yelp from her. "I love you, y' know."

"Mhm, you . . . to."

He was still too shy to say it out loud. But his mind was a champion of creating scenarios where she'd lose him or the other way around.

He always wanted her to know how much he loved her.

-----

Lost in thought, his mind blocked the world around him in its own way. Headphones playing his favorite rapper at full blast, Kagami couldn't help but mumble along and bob his head along to the beat. Dancing from time to time. All while he cooked brunch for the two of them.

It was the least he could do.

Only his kitchen's lights were turned on in the sun-lit apartment of his.

For someone whose eye's was adjusting to the light, it was hell having the sun's rays indirectly stabbing your eyes.

Even worse, her legs suffered . . . collateral damage after last night's events. With the help of his walls, she used her hands to navigate her way through the place, wondering where the hell he ran off to.

Her padding footsteps should've alerted him of her arrival. Instead, he welcomed her with an ear-piercing shriek unlike the 'good morning' said in a rough voice followed by a kiss on a forehead that she imagined.

Although it was a sight to see her tough boyfriend reduced to nothing but a fear-shaken pulp.

She was beautiful.

Always.

But amidst the moment when his music hyped him up to beast mode and when his dish needed a dash of basil leaves, turning around to see a hungover version of Sadako living through his girlfriend made his heart drop down to his stomach. And before he could calmly recollect himself and let his heart climb up to where it rightfully belonged, a yell rose up to make its way out his mouth.

"OH MY GOD! FUCK!" Had he dropped his knife on his barefoot, the situation would've been much worse.

"Taiga, I think I'm gonna-"

Before her knees hit the floor, he already had scooped her up in his arms. "Does it hurt that bad, babe?"

Looking so small in his arms with her tangled hair framing her face, she looked adorable now. Gone was Sadako. Though his brain did stop functioning, just seeing her look so  . . . cute and sexy in her 'dress' of his shirt.

"Will it take long?" She asked eyes peering over the rim of the glass.

"Fifteen more, think you can wait that long?"

With a shrug, she set down her glass and announced, "I''m telling you all about my tattoos, so you better listen."

---
From the very bottom of my heart, THANK YOU FOR 16K!