💙Unexpected nerds: Aomine Daiki

Before you read, know that the teacher mentioned in this story is your mom.

That is all :)

Enjoy

Word count: 604
I'm trying to update every Tuesday and Saturday from now on
And for those who requested stories I'll try to post them by next month, thank you for requesting again :)
-----

The {H/c}-colored girl leaned back, letting out an audible yawn for the class to unwillingly hear. Rubbing her eyes she sat up straight and tried to listen to what the teacher said, still oblivious to the pent up tension in the room. Well that would the case for someone who just don't seem to care other than basketball and their boyfriend the Aomine Daiki.

''I'm so sleepy, Daiki.'' She complained into his ear, trying to wake him up.

''It's your fault, you made me stay up late.'' He retorted with a glare on his face.

She poked her tongue out about to retort when the teacher cut them off. ''The two of you st away form each other, [Y/N] go back to your seat.'' She watched them with wicked eyes through her glasses. Making sure that her daughter was seated far away from Daiki she cleared her throat and began.

''Judging by the terrified expressions on your faces, I think all of you are aware on how you performed on this test.''

Audible frustrated sighs were heard throughout the room. ''I expect the names on the board in today's afternoon classes.'' Groans followed along with a few heads hitting the tables.

''And,'' her eyes bore into Aomine's. ''I expect the two of you to stay after class. I have something to discuss with you.''

The two of them felt everybody's eyes on them as they sunk lower and lower into their seats.

---

''Again?'' He complained in a tired tone, resting his head on the wooden table.

In a more composed tone [Y/n] spoke up, ''It's always us getting called after class, mom. It's quite humiliating. Everyone already thinks we're rather . . . you know?''

''If the two of you are done complaining then I expect you to be there as well in the afternoon classes.'

Th two of them sighed in defeat and nodded yes, with no more words being said tehy made their way out the door with heads hung low. Disappointment overwhelmed as they said goodbye to their afternoon school plans.

---

''This sucks, Daiki,'' she whined again. ''I could be sleeping with you right now.''

''Huh?'' Momoi and Sakurai blinked back.

''Not that sleeping, you perverts.'' She grumbled. ''We take naps at each others places together.''

Beside them sat a pissed off Momoi and an oddly wild Sakurai. ''I don't know how many times the two of you were called into this afternoon session, but I swear to god one more complaint and-''

''What?'' Aomine yawned, stretching his out.

Momoi's demonic demeanor was replaced with a smirk. ''What exactly did the two of you do last night, huh?''

''Mom gave us a set of topics to teach in today's program.'' {Y/n} nonchalantly replied, walking over to the white board.

''Te . . .teach?'' Momoi repeated in a nervous tone. ''What are you guys . . .?''

Aomine stood up, straightening his blazer. ''We're today's tutors.''

''What kind of drug did the two of you take?'' Gasped Momoi.

Understanding the situation, [Y/n] pulled out her test papers along with Daiki's, showing it off to the two of them with pity bubbling in her.
''We usually keep quiet abou our grades so everyone can feel good about theirs, but here.'' She smiled, showing proof of their unbelievable grades.

''Daiki usually scores higher than me, but he spent alot of his time teaching me that's why i scored higher.''

''TEACHING YOU?'' Yelled Momoi and Sakurai in disbelief, thinking that it was another one of their pranks. It was hard to believe that they actually put effort into something had it been the papers that showed proof, they wouldn't have believed them.

''That's enough now, {Y/n}.'' Aomine stopped as he put on his glasses. ''We tutor middle school kids but her mom paid us extra to teach you guys,'' he said, watching as the library slowly filled up with their classmates.

It was safe to say that Momoi never expected the school's laziest delinquents to be well . . . nerds.

----

IF YOU REACHED UNTIL THE END THEN YOUR AMAZING!

Thank you once again for taking the time to read my one shots, it really means a lot to me.

HEADCANON: Aomine took school seriously when he realized that grades are important for his admission in a police university (?) or he started studying when he realized that 'winning' (passing) exams was just like winning basketball games