💙Eyes: Furihata Kouki

Happy Tuesday everyone, here's the first update for the day.
----
When he first looked into Akashi Seijuro's eyes he knew that that demonic orbs would-unfortunately- never leave his mind.

Albeit it wasn't the same case for her.

Looking into Akashi's eyes, he vowed that he would never look into another heterochromatic pair ever again. The emperor was- again, unfortunately- able to convince him that all of those who had two eye colors were all spawns of the devil.

Until he looked into the college prepschool's girl's eyes.

--

"Oh my god!" She gasped, falling to her knees to examine the gash across his forehead. "These kids are really taking advantage of the weaker ones, what 's your name?"

"Furihata Kouki," he replied, trying not to look into her eyes.

"Well Furihata-san," she reassured, swinging his arm over her shoulder. "Let's get you to the clinic. You can call me [Y/n], I'm a volunteer like you."

---

He remembered how his savior's voice sounded and the part f him being escorted to the medical room. But somehow he couldn't remember how she looked like.

"Furihata-san, how're you feeling?"

His ears perked up at the sound of her voice. It was her again. Pushing his curtain open, he immediately noticed her eyes.

One being blue and the other being [E/c]. He gulped his fear back and only nodded.

---

"Furihata-san,"

"You don't have to address me with such formality." He whispered.

"What was that?" She asked looking at him with confusion in her eyes.

"NOTHING!" He shrieked, nearly jumping out of his skin.

Was he really scared of those pair of eyes. AND WHY IS SHE ADDRESSING HIM WITH SUCH FORMALITY?

"I'm sorry. I know we're the same age, but I'm surrounded by so many children and I play iwth so many children that I actually forget how to talk to people my age."

Her tone of voice made him look at her with his mouth agape. Has her eyes made him neglect her personality?

"Furihata-san make sure you change your bandage. I'll be heading home for today."

"W-wait," he stuttered out, reaching out to grab her shoulder. Instead he grabbed her waist by mistake, his eyes widened and he nearly fainted on the spot.

She turned to him, shocked.

"WAH! I'M SORRY!" He knew he sounded like Sakurai for a moment there. "I'll walk you home as a thank you."

"You don't have to-"

"I insist."

'Maybe heterochramatic people aren't all demonic after all.' He thought.

'So brown-eyed people really are assertive,' she thought, walking beside him with a wide grin on her face. 'I like that.'
---
Thank you very much for 1.85k reads and for reading my stories.