Seirin High's drummer: Kuroko Tetsuya

A very long one shot!

Wordcount: 1931

I took advantage of the Wattpad media feature. So please, when you finally reach the video play it and then read along. Even if you are unfamiliar with the anime, I guarantee you, you will love it and it's gonna have a better effect as you read it.

----

When he agreed to play as the cultural festival's band filler, he never expected to still be in the same gym where he practices. The cultural committee decided that putting an expensive grand piano where the basketball team played was a good idea. It was an advantage for his own amusement. Every time he tried to practice the rest of the team would freak out and have shivers running up their spines. Every time he practiced on his own he'd be interrupted with the sounds of dribbling or the actual band would shoo him away.

Today was just like the other days. The arrogant frontman of the school band told him to back away with a forceful shove. That led to a 'ramble'. Hyuga, being the captain of the team and caring for his teammates, held up his collar. It almost choked him. But the frontman kept his pride and tried to maintain an arrogant smirk despite needing air.

If it weren't for the faculty and the vice-Principal doing their usual rounds, it would've ended in a bloody fist fight from both sides. They were obviously biased. And then, even after winning two winter cups, the basketball team was banned from their own gym.

"You just had to lose control like that, huh?!" Hyuga pointed at Riko to rub more salt to her wound. 

She slowly lowered the slapstick she hid in Izuki's bag, grinning. "What did I do?" It was quite ironic coming from someone who started it all.

"Guys-" Kuroko tried for the nth time but was only drowned in the couple's bickering. Do they even know I'm here yet?. He thought. He looked around, a habit when the team became rather embarrassing in public, and caught sight of the girl standing hesitantly in front of them. She held on to her book bag, looking for comfort.  

It was as if she was waiting for them to notice her rather than speaking up.

They stopped on their own and- like she wanted to happen- slowly looked at her when they caught a glimpse of [color] hair nearby. She looked younger than a middle schooler if it weren't for the high-school uniform. Maybe a first-year student.

"I'm very sorry for the trouble my band has caused you." She bowed, hair falling in front of her face and revealing the red bow behind her head. 

Silence.

"You're in a band?" Hyuga asked, finding the words she just said unbelievable. Everyone. Izuki, Tsuchida, Koganei and Mitobe, Hyuga and Riko. Every single one of them believed that she belonged to an idol group. A very girly idol group rather than a band.

She nodded. "Yes, I play the drums for them."

Slowly they came to the realization that someone as 'moe' as her was acquainted with the asshole. Testing the waters, they asked again, "You're in that band?" They slowly asked.

"Unfortunately I am, I wanted to play the drums for the school but they were my only option." Her eyes widened for a reason. She remembered why she pushed her nerves away and approached their table. "To make up for my band's personality, you're very welcome to use my basketball court at home. Onii-chan said he wanted to invite you to play, but he left before the renovations were done."

"Your brother?"

"Mhm, I'm Kiyoshi [Y/n]." She introduced, bowing again. When her hair fell, they caught sight of the streaks of brown hair underneath the [hair color] hair dye. "He said that none of you have been to our house."