🏀"What is this?": Hyuuga Junpei

"He-hey," he tapped her head cheek when her eyes were focused on looking at the wall by his bed. "Tell me if it hurts, you know, like last time."

Already relaxed on his mattress like it was her own, she lifted her arms up to wrap around his neck. "It won't hurt like that, because the last time, we were both virgins." Then she heaved herself up to meet his body. "I'll still be crying," and nuzzled under his face.

Light flashed in his glasses, the tips of his ears turning red. With how stiff he was and his reactions, she felt dominant. She'll' lavish in that feeling for a while. When he gets back to his senses and holds her hips, she'll be under his demands. Gladly.

"One more thing," he almost whispered amidst the kisses along her neckline, "Call me Junpei-"

"Hah, kinky bas-"

"When it's the two of us. Even at school."

Her needs were pushed aside, and the very same arms around him stilled. Used her hands to hold his shoulders. "You sure about that?"

Carefully he pulled her skirt down, (Y/n) kicking it off his bed. "What are you?" His hand pushed her bare stomach down, steadying her.

"I -I wanna try something, can I?"

She scoffed, reaching out to take his glasses off. "I don't wanna feel these against me."

-----

"What are you doing?" He panted, never letting go of his water bottle on the nightstand. Both sweaty they refused to stay close to each other or let any cloth to cover themselves. Hyuga only covering down there with the corner of his blanket.

She on the other hand, maybe if they were a couple and maybe if he was so in love with her, he would've set his hands on her bare body against the wall, her attention outside. (Y/n) did it the first time they were together, saying that up where she lived it was only trees and cars. Not houses or roofs all close to one another. "It's a weekend, won't your parents be home?"

"Their shops are busy during the weekends, maybe at 10pm?"

"You have the house to yourself, lucky you." She spread her knees wide apart, stretching her thighs. So he left all those marks on her? And on her thighs too?

"What about you?"

"You mean my parents?"

"Who else?"

She sighed, rolling her eyes. "Could be my siblings."

"So?" It surprised him that she had no sexual intention when (Y/n) climbed up his lap and lay her head on his chest. Like it wasn't her who was disgusted when they were still stuck together after their orgasms. She was being . . . 'hands-on'. Tracing his nose and jawline with childlike wonder in her eyes.

"Well, my older brother is travelling with them. Business trips, something like that."

"So you have the house to yourself then?"

"I wish, my two sisters are engineering students, drawing something all the damn time."

She guided his hands to rest easy atop her waist. "So do you see yourself in engineering then?"

"I see myself meeting people and talking to them. That's all." She enjoyed this. Casual talks about themselves. Then about their futures after doing so intimate. Intimate is for couples, they were just friends.

"A psychologist-" he was cut off with a loud ring of his phone, buried somewhere in his pillows. 'Riko,' it was an involuntary reaction when she rolled her eyes. Ready to wash up. Only for Hyuga to pull her back to his chest, resting his chin on above her shoulder and his other hand lingering above the sensitive skin of her thigh.

'Hmm,' Riko was onto something about their beloved basketball team and how they should all leave a legacy for being the pioneers. His mind was immersed in Riko. Riko. Riko. But it was his body who called for (Y/n), keeping her close.

And she stayed close, enduring how annoying that woman sounded. She stayed long enough for another mischievous thought to come up. 'Heh.'

----

"I feel lie I should walk you home." His concern came from when she steadied herself on shaking thighs. How many times have they done it? Only he can estimate if he walks back to his room and clean after everything.

"I can handle myself, it's only six p.m." Cheeks flushed and feigned stability, standing at his doorway. The situation was calling for a kiss on her forehead to end the day, but both their prides' were far too up to even look at each other. "Aren't you busy?"

"What's there to do? Study? We already did that, and we covered enough."

"And the two of us in sweat." Gone was the person who demanded to be called 'Junpei', consumed by the captain who only  . . . never thought of ever getting laid. It was (Y/n) who only enjoyed the situation now, with all his reactions. "Why don't we get dinner?"

"I'm on a budget, saving up for a figurine."

"And I asked you to join me for dinner." She held both his wrists to convince him to wear his shoes.

"Minus the sex part, Riko's missing out."

No reply.

She would like to fool herself and live in the idea that they were a couple in the restaurant amongst other couples. A date- if he wasn't craning his neck to read her damned messages of defending herself. "I'm sorry what?"

"Hmm?" She was almost jealous, though refusing to acknowledge it. In the inside, all that she was hoping was that she looked mysterious stirring their shared drink.

It was a pitiful sight. And all the couples their age agreed to it without a word. (Y/n)'s chin on her arm propped up on the table while Hyuga was texting another girl on the other side. Looking up to check if the food arrived or not. 

"Exams in three days. Think you'll be good?"

"Yeah," he sounded calm for once. "Thanks to you I actually know what I should do in literature."

"You made history make sense. Riko-san and Kiyoshi-san missed out on us." To test his patience. "They should've joined us."

But gone was her jealousy when the tip of his ears turned red again. "Not in that sense, idiot!" She laughed, almost shouting.

"I-I don't know I should be serious with you, (Y/n)!" He leaned in for a sip, meeting her eyes over the rim of the glass with so much energy in them. "Why don't we go to the arcade?"

"Huh?"

"Loosen up before hell season."

"Then win a plush for me."

"Sure." He smiled. Could he be feeling something for her? He asked himself when his heartstrings were tugged when she smiled at the server apologising for taking so long. 'No,' she's just that pretty, anyone would be overwhelmed with her looks.

Right?