💙Akashi Seijuro: Commoner PART I

Hello dear readers,

It's been awhile since I sat down and actually updated. So this is the fourth story to the knb 'In his eyes' series.

This one was longer than I expected so I divided it into three separate parts.

So enjoy

WORD COUNT: 2554

--------

''I met her during our second year of high school in the music room that overlooked the entire campus.

She was different from everyone, I could tell that from the start.

''Akashi-san, it's only a single performance for the opening ceremony of the school's summer festival,'' reasoned one of the teachers, running to me catch up with my pace. I nodded with what everyone would call 'my power' that made all the teachers gulp in fear.

''So why can't you practice the day before then?'' The same teacher inquired in a tone that showed his lack of . . . understanding.

Out of all the music teachers in the school, they choose him. An arrogant economics teacher that knew nothing but the word 'music' about music.

I stopped in front of the soundproofed music room, exclusive to only the ones 'born with musical talent', and turned to the teacher, frowning at them. ''I strive for perfection and only for perfection. There is no room for a single mistake in my book.'' I said, watching their haggard faces scrunch into stress.

They slowly nodded an done of them reached out for the door handle behind me. 'Akashi-san please meet your apprentice. I expected to find a girl sitting by the piano, lost within herself s she played instead I heard a yelp.

''That hurt . . . a lot'' She groaned, standing up with a hand on the top of her head..

I knelt down to her level with my hand outstretched for her to take. ''Were you hit by the door when it opened?'' I asked when she accepted my hand.

''I'm sorry about that,'' she apologized, standing up and then looking away form me. ''I'm Matsumoto (Y/n).'' She introduced, this time looking ta me with so much . . . composure.

Her tone of voice towards me was what took me by surprise, I have never encountered someone so confident and composed. It's as if she wasn't affected by the way I looked at her. the teacher- whose eyes I nearly scooped out earlier- coughed behind us.

''Akashi-san is your apprentice for this year's summer festival.''

''I see.'' She smiled, turning her back on us to make her way to the piano. ''Shall I show you what I can do, Akashi-san?''

I was taken back at her tone of voice yet again. She's very different compared to all of the people I have encountered.

''How about I choose a certain piece?'' I asked, sitting myself down on one of the stools. I expected her gaze to avert to somewhere else and her to shift nervously but she only smiled again and nodded yes.

''What would you like to hear me play then?'' She asked in the same tone as she straightened her back, removing her hair from the constraints of her bun. I watched her hair tumble down her graceful figure slowly .

How lovely.

''Eine Kleine Nachmusik.'' I ordered in monotone, folding my arms.

I observed her fingers slowly dance on top of the black and white piano keys, a smile taking over her face as her eyes fluttered shut. Every time she hit the 'difficult' notes, her smile grew wider.