Seducing Him: Wakamatsu Kousuke

Unlike her brother, [Y/n] was more  . . . 'Kawai' than cunning. Always pairing the uniform with a pastel cardigan or a different hairstyle. She'd be caught dead if she wore the same hairstyle for more than a month. Though that never changed the fact that she was as manipulative and scary like Imayoshi himself when she wanted to. Instead of commanding a sports team, she commanded the student council where she walked over the Principal's dignity.

"Kou-chan, how's a being a captain?" It was those rare occasions where she visited the basketball team and helped clean after practice.

His face was beet red when he turned away from her. Her hair swept to one side revealed her neck and somehow today's sweater made her chest pop even more out than usual.

"Kou-chan's ignoring me again." She pouted.

"Ano, senpai. You look tired today." Momoi pointed out.

Slumping her shoulders down, she licked her lips and regretted after when she tasted her lipgloss. "I'm on a sweets ban. And running a student council without my energizers is killing me."

"Diabetes?"

"No, I'm healthy. Shouchi-nii just had to point out how much of my allowance was going to food. He's much worse at home. Asshole."

Momoi paled at how brutal her own senpai can sound spoke of her brother. "I-I see. How are you and Wakamatsu-senpai."

"Hmpf-" she crossed her arms, sending her boyfriend a glare. "What kind of boyfriend sides with my brother and refuses to treat his girlfriend like a princess."

Aggravated, Wakamatsu threw the ball at Aomine before snapping at her. "HEY-oh, fuck." He almost felt his blood drip out his nose when he saw the curves of her chest poking through her thin sweater.

"Kou-chan why do you tease me so?" Exclaimed [Y/n] with a stomp of her feet when he emptied the pack of pocky. She pouted again and crossed her arms over her chest.

Both Daiki and Satsuki stayed quiet in their hiding places, watching the scene unfold before them.

"Give me your bag."

"What?"

"I'm taking you home."

"Really?"

"Do it before I even change my mind."

Squealing in joy the unusual President of their school took the basketball captain's arm and hugged it close to her chest.

"Oi, Satsuki," a smirk stretched into Aomine's face, "ever noticed how he becomes a prude around her?"

"Eh? Dai-chan captain is always like that."

Giving in to Aomine's bet, the two of them followed the school's 'power couple' to the infamous Shinjuku shopping street. The crowd was big enough to hide them. Just like how they were in school, [Y/n] would always be cute and he'd turn away, embarrassed and unable to finish sentences.

"Ah!" Momoi exclaimed, eyes over her crepe. "He's red after he looks at her Dai-chan." 

Aomine was already clutching his stomach, enjoying the sight of their ever so boisterous captain taken down by the childish president.

"Let's so, Satsuki." Through the crowd, they followed the two of them until the reached the back of the Totoro cafe.

While Momoi exclaimed at how cute everything was, Daiki's eyes peered over the laminated pages of the menu. Eyes stayed on Wakamatsu and ears open, ready to hear and witness what his gut told him was about to happen.

"Kou-chan," she was pouting when she leaned toward him. "Are you mad at me?"

"Eh? Why would I be mad?"

"You're always looking away when you're talking to me. And you're always teasing me, why is that so, Kou-chan?"

Aomine's heart now raced with anticipation as he waited for his captain's reaction. He wondered all the possibilities he'd react. Until she leaned up to Wakamatsu's ear.

Wakamatsu's wandering gaze landed on her thigh. When did that get short?. He thought.

"Kousuke, how long has your hand been doing my job?" Her tone. Scared both Daiki and Wakamatsu. She leaned back, crossing her arms. Her moe version was dead. Replaced with a real Imayoshi [Y/n]. "Admit it, you pervert. You like it when I cross my arms and lick my lips. And when I pout it sends you crazy."

"Sh-shut up." Eyes widening when he realized what was laying atop in between his pants. He sighed angrily. "This is why I ignore you at school okay? You just have sex appeal in everything you do."

"Everything I do has sex appeal or maybe you're just a pervert." Leaning in she licked his ear lobe. "And you deserve to be left all hot and bothered." She angrily bit his lip after leading him on. What she-  and Aomine expected- was a low moan that followed.

Standing up she smiled annoyingly. Almost as if she enjoyed provoking him more. "I'm going home, I've got homework to do. Masochist."

After she left, their captain was nothing but a lump of sexually frustrated mess. He leaned back on his chair, curses falling out his mouth. Grins stretched across both Satsuki's and Aomine's faces when Wakamatsu got up to chase after his girlfriend.

--

Weeks after they followed their seniors around town, the memory and the events were still fresh. The topic what Wakamatsu did when he caught with her was always a topic either one of them brought up. While Momoi believed that their captain was a gentleman enough and walked her home before ravaging her, Daiki believed he pulled her in a love motel and had his way with her.

When the couple walked in the gym after school, walking side by side they were welcomed with the duo's lingering stares.

"Something wrong?" [Y/n] asked, playing with the tips of her braided hair.

"There's nothing wrong, get to practice!" He countered in a harsh tone.

Despite the authority present in their voices, their stalkers couldn't help but burst out in untameable laughter. With a finger pointed accusingly at him, Aomine said, "What makes you different from me? Pervert. A masochistic pervert."

Being hit with realization, he suddenly went from angry to red and flustered. Gone was his childish girlfriend, replaced with proof that she was related to the Imayoshi Shouichi. She found herself unable to hide her grin like a fox. It was even worse when her eyes closed.

"I knew that the two of you were following us, why not put on a show."

Her statement sent him into oblivion.

"You should see him when-"

"You-You're my girlfriend stop it." He begged, hiding his face in his hands. "Act like it."

It was unusual to hear the ever so serious Aomine laughing so hard and loudly that it bounced off the walls of the gym. Even when Wakamatsu tackled him to the ground, he never stopped.

"Seducing him is fun." She walked to Momoi. "But teasing him after is much more."

"Eh?" Momoi nearly paled as she craned her neck to look at her senpai. Senpai tops?