🏀 Perverted Questions: Aomine Daiki

The spotless wooden floor of the gym shone bright that even without the spilling sun rays through the windows was nothing compared to it. At all. The strong wind the centralised air conditioning blew carried a strong whiff of cleaning products.

Sure it was a pain smelling it. And emptying all those products was bothersome.

But it was all worth it.

For a spotless, the team was determined to make an effort. They'd willingly sacrifice Aomine.

Or any poor junior player they can get their hands on.

All the balls that they used were confined to the safety of the gym closet.

And it was PER. FECT.

Until Wakamatsu, who stood there just admiring the fruit of his backache, spotted two unsuspecting figures- No, starfishes sprawled across the floor.

At the moment he realised that he hated the other duties of being Captain. Duties that Imayoshi flung at him when he graduated. Moreover, he worried about her. Her innocence. He was worried that Aomine was going to unknowingly corrupt the kid, and as captain, he took it to himself that he'll come to a conclusion.

A conclusion that he found perfect.

A broom and a dustpan.

"So, I've got this question." Her tone imitated his. Tired and lazy. "A threesome in some hotel. Like one female, like solo."

"Uh-huh." He nodded vigorously even when his head laid atop his arms.

"And the bottom dude sucks, but he doesn't swallow . . . yet, you follow me?"

"The dude's two way then, huh?"

"Yup. So with the guy's load in his reserve tank, he goes to eat out the girl. Like he just spits--"

Like a psychic, he turned to face her. "Who gets her pregnant?!" He finished her question for her, his eyes gleaming with curiosity for a topic the two of them loved.

"What if there's a video on the hub?"

Aomine snapped his fingers with a whistle, "What about those people with two sausage holders!"

"What about them, Ao-chan?" She sat up to stretch the pain away on her lower back. "Ah, Waka-senpai, what's up?"

His grip on the broom and pan was loose as he stood there, frozen and pale. Though she swore that he was almost as white as the snow in Akita. Bothered with Wakamatsu's interruption, Aomine sat up, ready to hurl another insult at him. Though it was all too fast.

The minute he opened his eyes, the end of the broom was already against his forehead. An angry Captain on the other end. "Insult me, fine. CORRUPT [Y/N] WITH THAT MOUTH OF YOURS, NOT FINE! WHAT DO YOU THINK IMAYOSH WOULD DO TO YOU IF HE HEARD YOU RIGHT NOW?" Then, he turned to [Y/n] with accusing finger pointed at her. "SHOULDN'T YOU BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF?"

She only huffed, crawling to check on Aomine to check on Aomine's head. "Nothing is ever perveted or innocent . . . only our minds will tell us,' that's what Imayoshi-senpai would tell me. And I can't ask you at all, Waka-senpai, you really shouldn't yell at me." She blinked her eyes, indirectly asking for forgiveness.

He blushed in embarrassment when her words finally got to him. Looking away from them he stuttered out, "It- whatever. Just get outta here, the both of you."

---- Later that day, on their way home

"So what do you think?" Her face scrunched up from the bitter taste of instant convenient store coffee Aomine bought.

"A sub and a bottom." He laughed at her disgusted expression when she shook her head in agreement.