🏀"Tetsu, KISS ME": Kuroko Tetsuya

Featuring:

Haikyuu: Nekoma Team

Kuroo Testurou (Tetsu)

Lev Haiba

Kenma Kozume

YakuMorisuke

Iwatobi Swim Club:

Kisumi Shigino (Kisumi pronounced as Kiss me)

-Begin-

After another high-pitched scream among the thunderous roar of the crowd at another point scored, Kuroo began to feel uneasy. Gone was the hyena-like laughing captain of the Nekoma volleyball team. Kenma soaked in Kuroo's silence, treasuring the moment until he was back on his feet again. Lev found it amusing that his senpai was charismatic enough to snag a college girl all the way Tokyo.

The very same reason why Kenma and Yaku looked disappointed the Kuroo.

Had Yamamoto been there with them, he would've made a big deal at something Kuroo hasn't even confirmed himself. Already envying how a girl was screaming his name for him to kiss her.

They wouldn't be in a university basketball game in the first place if they weren't given those tickets.

---

"Mhmm," she pouted in front of Kisumi, an accused finger jabbed at him. "First of all, you outgrow me in middle school, barely replying to my letters. And now, you're playing against my boyfriend."

"If you put it like that, it sounds like I don't approve of him, (Y/n)-chan," Kisumi laughed, resting his torso on the bench before the game, bright pink eyes looked at his childhood friend. The corners of his mouth tugged up to tease her. He tried to play it all cool, pretending to see the blue mop of hair appear beside (Y/n) instead of admitting that the entirety of his soul flew out of him.

Kuroko made his attempt to calm (Y/n) down, hands on her shoulders. "We can still be friends after this game, it's not something that'll dictate our lives."

"Right," she sighed. She didn't wanna bring a cloud in and say that it was Kuroko's teammates that took everything to heart. And going back to the banner that read 'NATIONAL INTER-UNIVERSITY TOURNAMENT: PRELIMS' only quickened the beat of her heart.

Eyes lingering on Kuroko, she averted her gaze back to Kisumi. "Two of his teammates have toxic traits that I don't like, Kisumi. Kise Ryouta and Aomine Daiki-"

Laughing, Kisumi reached out to ruffle her kept hair into a mess. "Do you still think that I didn't hone my skills, Chibi-chan?" He laughed. "To me, basketball's a game that I enjoy, I don't take it to heart unlike The Generation of Miracles."

"Kisumi,"

He held out his pinky finger, "I promise, (Y/n)."

---

"How do you know him?"

"He was a childhood friend from Iwatobi. When I moved to Tokyo, we kept in contact through letters." She made a face after sipping Kuroko's vanilla shake, deeming it unhealthily sweet. "You wouldn't mind if I cheered for both teams now do you?"

"Why should I be? He's your best friend."

"You're the best, Tetsu!" She squealed, holding out her fist for him to bump, revealing the matching sweatbands on their wrists.

Marvelled, Kuroko couldn't help but say, "You still wear that?"

"I'd say the same thing, Tetsu," at the back of their minds, Kagami's face when he gave their presents was still vibrant as a summer's day. Personalised wristbands for the three of them. A symbol of the bond they created in high school.