💙Kuroko Tetsuya: An average ending

And this is the last story in the series, thank you so much for being patient with me.

Word count: 1491

-----

Our story began after Kagami-Kun was out of the picture

All of us were depressed and we missed his harsh yelling resonating across the court as practice went by

When he left, he brought almost everything with him except for the empty void in our hearts.

But it didn't really stay that way for long

Because she came along

"Hi," greeted a girl as she occupied the seat in front of me. "You're the shadow that my cousin Taiga told me about."

Looking up, my eyes met her vibrant [e/c] orbs. It looked as if it hold so much hope and happiness. "I'm Kagami [Y/n]."

Before I could even introduce myself she had already gone out of the class.

When she came along and introduced herself as the junior who simply followed her beloved cousin, Kagami-nii's, advice was the day she slowly started filling the void.

"Taiga and I were inseparable when we were younger." She spoke in a tone that matched her melancholic smile as she dribbled along with me. "When he moved here, I forced mom and dad to get me an apartment here. So that I could be with him."

She stopped and shot a perfect three, amazing our seniors.

"And now he's back there."

"But as long your by my side I think I'll be fine now, Kuroko-san," is what she'd tell me everyday.

It only took a month before we started walking home together,

I remember teaching her [I'll never admit it, but she was as dense as Kagami-kun.]

She came to every game and cheered us on until her voice nearly left her [I found it very flattering.]

I never really knew what her dreams were, unlike Kagami-kun she would rather play basketball as a hobby.

Until the night we won our second winter cup.

"I lived alone here," she explained, serving us her home cooked meal [again. We were apparently too broke to afford a grand celebration so she offered to celebrate at her place.] She hugged her knees close to her chest and watched us with a smile. "Well then, eat up.You guy-"

"YOU PLAY PIANO?" Koganei-senpai exclaimed with his finger pointed at the piano that rested at the corner of the room. She only laughed and waved her hand.

"No, no . . . my vocal coach comes over everyday weekend to train me."

"Vocal coach?" Riko-san asked. "Are you a singer?"

"Well not yet." Her smile grew wider this time. "I audition for talent agencies every now and then."

And for the rest of the night the entire team pestered her with their questions while I just sat back and listened to her speak.

It wasn't long until she harvested the fruit of her labor.

A big talent agency took her in the day after the video we posted went viral online.

Soon her face was on every teen magazine and on every billboard. Her music climbed up the charts and people had it playing on their radios, listening to her music until they grew tired of it.