Falling In Love

Hero's POV

📍BAHAMAS

The morning sunlight hits my eyes with full force. Why do we keep leaving the curtains open?

My eyes soften as I look at the sleeping blonde in my arms, she looks so peaceful. I run my hands through her thigh, her soft skin against my palm.

She is facing me, her legs intertwined with mine. We have been in the Bahamas for four days now and they have been the best days I have had in a long time.

Having alone time with her has been everything I've wanted in so long, I love her so much.

She opens her eyes slowly and her lips rise as she looks at me. "Morning, baby" I say as I lean down to kiss her.

"Hi" she says softly.

"Ready for another day with the most amazing person you know?" I annoy her.

"You're already annoying me" she rolls her eyes.

"You didn't say that last night" I tease. I hover over her and plant a kiss on her forehead and then her lips.

She wraps her legs around my waist making my front meet her sweet spot. We're both still naked from last night.

She gasps and I try to control myself. My erection rubs against her and before I know I slide inside her.

"Hmhm" she bits her bottom lip getting me harder by the second. I kiss her neck, her full chest.

I go faster making it harder for both of us to breathe. I want her on top of me - now.

I switch us in a swift motion, she smiles when I grab her ass. She puts her head back as she rocks against me, milking every move.

Her hair balances against her back, she's a goddess. My goddess.

She grabs her boobs and I'm faster than light itself, I push her against me and kiss her goddamn lips. Our tongues dance together as we both climax.

We fall in the bed, her on top of me. I'm still inside of her.

"So good" she whispers in my ear. "I know I'm good baby, don't need to tell me" I answer her.

"Asshole" she stands up but sits down again, her legs trembling.

"Need help baby?" I tease her as I pass by her.

"Ah ah so funny" she rolls her eyes.

She grabs a red bikini from her bag and puts it on. I do the same with dark blue shorts.

I open the sliding glass door which has access to a private pool with a view of the beach.

She hugs me from behind and I turn around and grab her ass. I scoop her in my arms and enter the pool.

"Hero!" She slaps me in the chest but relaxes as soon as she feels the warm water.

We haven't been in the pool yet only at the beach. There's a tray floating in the water with our breakfast.

I let go of her and we both start to eat.

"Need the nutrients" I wink as I take a bite of my waffle.

"Yeah, your muscles aren't what they used to be" she says as she touches my biceps.

"Nice try baby" I say nonchalantly.

Her eyes soften when I touch her cheek gently.

"Can we stay here forever?" she asks me softly.

"I wish we could, baby" I answer her, my hands on both sides of her hips.