I.F.L.Y

Jo's POV

It's ten in the morning and I have already done so much today. I spent part of my morning at my manager's house to sort some things out, boring things but things that needed to be done.

When I left earlier this morning, Hero was still asleep. Leaving bed was the hardest thing to do, especially when he's still in it.

The apartment is way too silent, I didn't know he had things to do this morning.
I make my way to our bedroom to change to something more comfortable and when I enter I see flowers on our bed.

I smile like and idiot and grab the bouquet of red roses. They smell so good, they must have been harvested this morning.

I pick them up and make my way to the kitchen, I haven't stopped smiling. I'm annoying myself.

My phone starts to ring, my mom is FaceTiming me. "Hi, mom" I say as I put the flowers in water. "Hi, darling! How are you?" she asks me. "I'm actually pretty good. How's everything down there?" I ask my mother who seems to be cooking something.

"We are all good. Are those red roses?" she asks me, looking deeper into the phone. "Yes, Hero left them for me in the bed" I explain to her, trying not to blush.

"He's so sweet with you, I'm so glad you have each other. Knowing that he's with you makes me less worried" she says.

"He takes good care of me, mom. Don't worry about anything" I tranquilize her. "I know he does. When am I going to be a grandmother?! I want grandchildren!!" she says excitedly.

"Mom! Oh my god, you have to stop" I laugh. "I'm serious, Jo!" she laughs with me.

"Well, the father of your grandchildren is calling me. I'll call you later, love you" I say. "Love you, baby" she tells me and then I hang up.

I answer his FaceTime call as I sit on the couch. "Hi" I say as his beautiful face appears on the screen. "Hi, baby. Are you home already?" he asks me. "I am" I answer him.

"Did you go to our bedroom?" he looks so full of himself, he knows how to mess up with my heart. "I did, I loved them" I smile. "Too bad you're not here so I can thank you" I watch as the corners of his lips lift up.

"I'm getting lunch for us" he tells me. "Hmmm, what about dessert? I hope you bring my favorite one" I tease him. "Don't worry baby, I'll be home soon. I love you" he says. "I love you, see you soon" I hang up the call and I look to the flowers from our couch.

"Fuck" I whisper, I'm completely in love with him.

                                         ***

I'm lying on the couch with my head in his lap, he's playing with my hair and I could fall asleep any second now.

"Baby" he says softly. "Hmm" I murmur. "We have to get ready for the party, remember?" I almost forgot about the party. I get up from his lap and I lean against him. "I would rather stay here with you" I tell him, approaching him.

"Me too, babygirl. But it'll be fun" he assures me. I give him a sweet kiss on the lips and he picks me up, going to the room.

After one hour and a half of getting ready, I am done. I'm wearing this boutique all over lace bodycon dress he bought me in the UK for my birthday. It's so beautiful, I love it.