Easy

Jo's POV

A few months ago
Paris, France

I will never forget the way he was so gentle with me that night. It wasn't our first night together but this one was particularly perfect.

He asked me if I wanted to spend the night with him and obviously I wasn't going to say no. I was already saying "yes" when I had only heard half of the sentence.

We spent the night in his room, he had a mini balcony with a view for the Eiffel Tower and I still remember how the lights reflected into the room making everything even more magical.

I was leaning against the balcony when I felt his hands around my waist and his body slowly touching mine. The way he took my hair to one side and kissed my neck still makes me shiver to this day.

I closed my eyes and my lips parted unconsciously, taking in every second of this amazing feeling that only he can make me feel.

I turned around and I put my hands around his neck, finally closing the space between us by kissing him.

His hands travelled lower in my body, putting his them under my butt and lifting me up so I could have my legs around his waist.

"This skirt is driving me insane, Josephine" his eyes ran through my body as he laid me down on the bed.

He closed the porch door and closed the curtains before coming back to me again. "This way no one can see what we're about to do" he whispered in my ear.

He removed my skirt and shirt leaving me only with my black lace bra and panties. Then he stood up and removed his pants, always making eye contact with me.

I stood up, putting myself in front of him. He grabbed my hips gently before making his way to the back of my bra, undoing it.

The bra fell on the floor and I bit my lips when I saw him looking at my chest. One of his hand was on the back of my neck, making my lips meet his once again.

My chest collided with his and I swear, it is fucking heavenly to be skin to skin.

We fell on the bed and I remember him taking off his boxers and my panties, making me desperate to feel him inside me.

"What did I do to deserve someone so freaking perfect like you?" he said to me as he inserted himself inside me.

I didn't answer him. I was so consumed with so much pleasure and love that I just wasn't able to form a full sentence.

"I love you" I replied instead, making him stop. It was the first time I was saying this to him and I am so glad I did.

I love this man with my whole heart and soul. I never thought I would give myself so completely to someone and here I am, making love to the love of my life.

"I love you, princess" he said it back before giving me one of the most meaningful kisses we've shared.

His thrusts were slow and deep, our breaths hurried.
I started kissing his neck as he let out a moan, making me closer and closer.

I love the way his hands caressed my thighs, the way he kissed the stretch marks on my body making me forget about everything else.

He spilled inside of me and I joined him seconds later. He laid down next to me and he put me closer to him.

"Damn it. I'm so in love with you" he whispered.
"After sex thoughts?" I joked. "Everyday thoughts" he corrected me, kissing my nose.

"I need to pee" I grabbed his black shirt he had used for our press conference here in Paris earlier and put it on. It smelled like his cologne he always uses.

"And then shower, you're dirty" he said. I rolled my eyes and entered the huge and incredibly bathroom.

It was 2am and I wasn't feeling like having a shower but I preferred to do it at that time instead of waking up earlier to take one.

I decided to annoy Hero to take a shower with me, he hates to shower at night but I was sure he wouldn't say no to me.

I jumped on him, putting myself on top of him. "Take a shower with meeeee" I begged him. "Ugh" he rolled his eyes. "Come on!! You'll sleep better" his hands were on my thighs, squeezing them gently.

"Alright" he agreed, taking his shirt off of me.

I hate and love taking showers with him. He's always annoying me saying I don't wash my hair properly but that just an excuse for him to be close to me.

"Give me a kiss" I asked him as I watched the water running down his body.

"It must suck not to be tall enough" he mocked me.
"Stupid" I mumbled. I turned my back on him but he grabbed my arm and turned me back to him.

"Do you remember our first time?" he asked me after giving my so wanted kiss. "Of course I do" I answered him. How could I forget?

It was in Los Angeles after his birthday party, in my apartment. It was so fucking unexpected but for sure the best decision I've ever made.

"If you knew for how much time I wanted to do that" he licked his lips. "I'm so irresistible" I grabbed a towel from the towel rack. "Indeed" he agreed checking me out.

I grabbed a towel and threw it at him. "Stop staring" I laughed. "You ask me to have a shower with you and then you don't want me to stare at you? Can't help it, baby" he kissed my shoulder.

He knows I love when he looks at me.

I hop into bed joining him in the comfort of our bed.
I put my head on his shoulder, my arms around him and our legs entwined.

"Goodnight, baby" I said.
"Wait" he said, making me look at him.

He slided one of his hands down to my butt squeezing it and whispered close to my mouth, "You're everything I hoped I'd find baby, don't ever forget that"