Good Love

Jo's POV

The light shining through the curtains wakes me up from the best sleep ever. As I open my eyes slowly, I look at my man.

He's sleeping peacefully next to me, with one hand around me and my head on his chest. Our legs are intertwined and I swear to God I could stay like this forever.

I look at his lips slightly parted, giving him a little peck on them.

I move gently from him to check my phone, after a few minutes I feel his hands grabbing my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"You made me drop my phone" I tell him while he buries his face in my neck, making me shiver. "I want you close to me" he says with his morning voice.

"Your morning hoarse voice does things to me" I tell him, making him smirk. I move my face closer to his and he kisses me.

He lifts the sheets gently looking at my naked body. He opens his mouth pretending to be surprised to see me naked - like he hasn't seen me like this before.

"You're not funny, you left me like this last night" he's adorably annoying. "Your body does things to me, baby" he whispers on my hear, kissing my earlobe.

I close my eyes trying to steady my breath but his hand moves to my breast making it hard for me.

"I love your veiny hands and arms" I tell him. "I don't understand your fascination with my hands, seriously they're just... veins" he tells me. "They're hot" he laughs and gets up from the bed.

"Where did you put Felix's birthday gift?" He asks me looking around the room. "I put it in the hall so we don't forget it" he nods and removes the sheets from me.

I roll my eyes, I hate when he does this.

"Shower" he tells me squeezing my butt. "No" I say. "You just lost an opportunity to have shower with me" I laugh as he comes closer to me. "Stop looking at me like that, it's intense" I tell him as he looks at me.

"If it's not intense, it's not love" he says lifting me up, bringing me to the bathroom with him.

                                        *****

Hero grabs my hand as we make our way through the crowd. This bar is full of people, how does Felix know so much people?
I say 'hi' to some people I recognize from prior visits to London.

We find Felix with some of the guys and I hug him. "Happy birthday, Felix" I say to him. He's truly a sweet guy and one of the best friends Hero could have. "Thank you, Jo! Enjoy the party" he says before giving a Hero a hug.

Bromance at its best.

"Jo!!" I hear someone calling me. I turn around and see Sarah and Emma, two amazing girls I met here in the UK.

I hug them both, "How are you guys?" I ask them as loud as I can. "We're fine, girl! We have so much to talk about" Sarah says smiling. I nod and turn to Hero before going with the girls.

"I'm with the girls, texting me if you need me" I tell him. He nods and gives me a kiss.

These little kisses do things to me, every detail he does makes me melt and fall in love with him a little more.

"Let's get drunk, ladies!" Emma says as she gives me a shot, stopping myself from daydreaming about my man.

I don't know what time is it or how many shots I've had but I can't think straight so that's a good thing I guess. "I need to pee, urgently" Sarah says and Emma and I agree, making our way to the restrooms.

"I look horrible" I say as I look myself in the mirror, I'm sweating like crazy. "I need to seat down" Emma tells me as she seats on the floor. I join her because drunk talks in the bathroom are the best ones.

"Ugh, how can Hero look at me! I look awful" I laugh, I'm making zero sense.

"Same, how will Felix look at me" Sarah says, making Emma and I look at her.

"I made out with Felix" Sarah says suddenly. I start laughing because this is too good to be true. "Oh my God, how was it?" I ask her.

"Jo... don't even get me started. That was a month ago, he asked me to date him two weeks ago" Emma and I start laughing again but also crying because it was cute. God, I'm so drunk. "What about you, Emma? Tell us your deepest darkest secret" Sarah says.

"I'm kinda dating Alex" Emma says, her face turning red. "I knew it!" Sarah and I say at the same time, making us three laugh.

"I don't know about you guys but British guys are attractive as fuck" Sarah says taking a sip of her drink.  "I'll drink to that because I couldn't agree more" I say.
My phone buzzes and I try to read the message, "Speaking of hot British guys" I chuckle.

❤️: we are going to the hotel now, where are you?

Me: restroom, i'll bw rigt bak

He'll get it.
"Let's go ladiesss, they are waiting" we get up and we make our way to our sexy British men.

They are at the entrance of the bar waiting. Hero's leaned against the hall, looking at his phone. I grab his arm, giving him a kiss.

His kiss is a mix of tequila and cigarettes.

"What were you doing at the restroom?" he asks me. "Peeing" I answer. "For 40 minutes?" Was it that long? "A man came in and we made out" I tell him biting my bottom lip.

"You're so drunk, Jesus" he knows I'm joking but stills wraps his hands around me. I smile, I love messing around with him.

Hero's POV

We enter the hotel and Felix gives me the keys to my and Jo's room. We decided to stay at this hotel because it was near the bar and we are all going to the beach tomorrow.

As I close the door Jo says, "Alex and Emma are dating" she tells me excitedly. "I know, Felix and Sarah too" I tell her, killing her excitement.

"How do you know?" She looks so sad, my poor little drunken princess. "Boys talk" I answer her.

"Sexy British men but annoying as fuck" she mumbles. "What did you just say?" I ask.

She ignores me, grabbing her little bag making her way to the bathroom.
I follow her inside, watching as she removes her makeup. She's too cute when she's annoyed.

I chuckle, giving her a kiss on the cheek and making my way to bed. She joins me in the room after a few minutes, "where is your shirt?" she asks me. "There" I point to where the shirt is.

She unclips her bra and puts my white t-shirt on. This might be one of the best things to watch. I look at the mini fridge and I get up to get a bottle of water.

My heart skips a beat when she wraps her arms around me from behind, "You're annoying" she tells me, giving me a kiss on my back.

I turn around in her embrace. "Someone needs to sleep" I wrap my arms around her, pulling her to me, and give her a long, hard kiss. When we break apart, the corners of her lips quirk up.

"Okay" she says softly. I lift her up and she giggles, I put her on her side of the bed and I cuddle her.

Her blonde hair is spread all over the pillow and her beautiful blue eyes are already closed. I kiss her nose and I fall asleep holding her.

When did I get so lucky?