All I Ever Need

Jo's POV

I could explode of excitement.
Right now I'm inside an Uber in New York making my way to this set where Ferragamo is shooting.

Hero has no idea I'm here. He knows I landed in LA yesterday but he doesn't know I was coming to NY to surprise him.

Thanks to Paul who has been a huge help to me setting up this surprise. Once I get to this place, the security already knows who I am so they let me in without any problem.

I hear water running and that's when I see him.
His whole body is wet. Fuck I was not prepared for this, what a view I have here.

He runs his fingers through his wet hair as they take more pictures. His clothes hug his body perfectly showing a perfect view of his abs.

I can't believe I am his girlfriend.
We spent so much time putting each other through hell when we were both madly in love with each other.

He's the first man I have ever said "I love you" to and I don't regret it. I am glad he was the first and I hope he is the last.

After a few minutes he ends his photoshoot and makes his way to his dressing room.

Paul spots me and I make my way to him. I give him a hug and he smiles at me, "Hello my darling, how was the flight?"

"It was fine, thank you. How did the photoshoot go?" I ask smiling. "Very good! Your boyfriend is something else" he smiles at me. "We have a few models to photograph but you can go to Hero's dressing room, he's done for the day" I give him a small smile and thank him before going to my man.

My heart is beating so fast, Jesus Christ.

I knock on his door twice before he answers, "It's open" I enter and his face is priceless. He's still wearing the wet clothes and I'm not complaining at all.

I close the door behind us and he throws himself at me making me fall on the couch. He starts kissing my whole face and I giggle at his cuteness.

I grab his face and I kiss his lips, those damn lips I've missed so much.

"What are you doing here?" He asks running his hands through my legs to my butt. "Surprise" I say looking at his perfect green eyes.

"Have you been working out?" I ask him passing my hands through his arms. He sure looks more muscled since the last I've seen him.

"I have" he answers kissing my neck. I bit my lips.
"I love seeing you in those wet clothes but you are wetting my clothes" I say trying to distract myself of his touch.

He lifts himself off of me removing his white shirt. I don't know what is with men undressing their shirts but that's hot.

"Alright, I'm going to take a shower real quick" I nod and he gives me a small peck on the corner of my lips.

When he is about to close the door he stops and looks at me, "Jo, what am I getting wet? Your clothes or you?" he closes the door and I feel my cheeks heating, he has no idea what his dirty words do to me.

                                        ***

I'm going out with Khadijha tonight and some of her model friends since Hero is going out with Alex and some other guys.

"Where are you girls going?" he asks me, hugging me from behind as I am picking up my outfit. "Strip club" I answer.

"That's not funny, nice try" he says and I swear he got jealous. "I'm not kidding! I need to see some real man in action" he bits his lips as I grab a black dress from my suitcase.