Half Of My Heart

Jo's POV

"I can't believe we bought a fucking penthouse" Hero says as we sit down on our new couch in our new home.

We bought this penthouse in LA a month ago and we finished decorating today. It's been a couple weeks of stress but I'm so happy I can finally share my dream home with my handsome man.

We've been living together for a couple years but this is our first home as a married couple.

Yes, married. We got married two years ago in London. I think I never cried so much in one day. It was absolutely perfect, every single detail was absolute perfection.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks me softly as he rubs my arm. "Our wedding" I answer and look up at him. He smiles, his cheeks turning red.

I'm always teasing him about our wedding. He doesn't want to admit but he is pretty romantic. The speech he gave at the church was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard, everyone started crying and then I couldn't say a damn word of my speech.

"Aww, you're blushing!" I put myself on his lap and my arms around his neck. "You're going to tease me about that everyday, aren't you?" he rolls his eyes, his hands around my waist.

"You know I am" I press our chests together. "Can we talk about how much you cried then? You looked like a baby" it's his time to tease me.

"You put both of our families crying, asshole" I laugh. "I've never seen my sister crying that much" I say. "And Mercy" he laughs with me.

"I'm not even going to talk about our moms" I say and he agrees with me, still laughing.

He grabs my hand and then kisses my wedding ring, "I'm so glad you are the one I call my wife" he then says.

I smash my lips to his. "Pretty romantic, uh?" I say.
"Don't start again" he warns me, playfully.

"Start what?" I ask as I grasp his cock through his sweatpants, making him gasp. He seems to have forgotten my question.

He knows what I want, he tugs the sweatpants down as well as his boxers. My mouth finds his neck and he pulls at my shirt - his shirt, actually.

I'm not wearing anything but my lace grey panties. "Holly fuck" he says when he sees my now exposed chest.

I quickly get up at take my panties off, his eyes never leaving my body. He takes his shirt off as I position myself on his lap again.

"Do you think it will be today?" I ask against his mouth. "I hope so, baby" he closes the space between us by kissing me.

We've been trying to get pregnant for two months. I don't know if it's the stress I've been in because of the house but I haven't gotten pregnant.

My period hasn't been regular either so I hope that now that I'm relaxed we can make it. I hope those negative test are the last ones I see.

His hands grip my hips and he lifts me up. I lower myself onto him, a moan escaping my lips. I start to move my hips and he groans.

"This feels so good" I whisper in his ear, my hands moving to his hair. His hands travel down to my butt and he starts thrusting harder, lifting his hips to meet mine.

He grabs my sides and lays me down on the couch. He grabs my hands and puts them above my head.

His thrusts quicken and I can't help but groan with pleasure when one of his hands find my breast.