She

Jo's POV

I've never been so anxious to see someone. I miss him so much, it's crazy.

He has no idea how he messes with my whole system. My brain, my body, my everything.

I knew the moment we'd get involved, our feelings would get deeper and stronger. And they did, they fucking did.

It was the most magical night of my life. I already had feelings for him but when he made love to me that night, it only intensified what already was strong.

He was so gentle with me, he made sure I was comfortable the whole time. He made me feel so freaking good, just thinking about that makes my skin shiver.

He stayed with me afterwards. We took a shower together and then I asked him to stay and he said yes in a heartbeat.

I swear I heard him whispering something in my ear as I was falling asleep but I don't remember what.

I asked him what he had said but he told me that next time I should be more attentive.

Did that mean there would be a next time? I fucking hope so, I'm desperate to touch him.

We're nothing official and it's for that reason that I knew it would be a risk to get involved. But I don't regret it, I just want that to happen again.

There's a Christmas party tonight here in LA, and it's the first time I'm seeing him after our little moment. It's been two weeks but it seems like forever ago.

We've been texting but with time zones and all of that, it sucks to only be able to text him a few times a day.

I just had a shower and I'm about to get ready. He sent me a box from pretty little thing a few days ago, saying I should wear it tonight.

I open the box and there's a rose gold strappy sequin straight neck bodycon dress in it with may nude patent block heeled sandals.

I love it.
I love him.

Me: You didn't have to. I don't know how you got my size right but thank you, I love it

❤️: Seems like I know your body quite right, don't I? See you tonight x

He has to stop with this, my heart hasn't stop pounding since I read that message. I can't even reply, I think I need another shower because I'm sweating already and I haven't seen him yet.

*******************

Party

I'm late. I didn't know if I should do a straight hair or curly hair so I decided to do little curls at the end.

When I arrive everyone is either chatting or at the bar. I'm pretty sure I'm the last one because this party is full of people. Anna had told me it would be a small party but it clearly isn't.

"Wow, you look beautiful" Anna says as she appears in front of me. "Aw, thank you! You too" I say as I give her a hug.

"Did you see Hero? I wanted to say hi to him but I haven't seen him yet" she asks me. "Oh, no I haven't seen him yet. I thought he would be here by now" I say as my eyes look around.

"He must be stuck in traffic" she says. I smile and make my way to the bar.

"Tequila shot, please" I ask to the bartender. I speak to some people who are in the bar as I desperately try to find a pair of green eyes.