In Your Arms

Jo's POV

I haven't seen him in two months. It seems like a lifetime even though we've been apart way longer. Each time is a nightmare to say the least, I hate being away from him.

I came to London this time around, my sister has an apartment here but I know he'll say to stay with him, I'm counting with that.

I texted Felix to tell him I would go to the football field they were supposed to be playing at, he's helping me surprise Hero because he has no idea I'm here.

He told me to wear a cap and sunglasses because there was going to be paps around, this was a charity event and Hero's name spread like wildfire.

I decided to wear one of his white woodies so it's easier for him to recognize me even though I have no doubt he's going to know me as soon as his eyes land on my body.

He knows my body better than anyone so I'm not worried about that.

I'm wearing a pair of black leggings, his white hoodie, my white air forces and a black cap with a pair of sunglasses he gave me.

I don't think anyone can recognize me, my hair's tied so the blonde doesn't show.

I'm about to leave the apartment when he calls me.

"Hi, baby" I miss him so much I can't believe I'm 10min away from him.
"Hi, sexy man" I see my smile in the mirror, I look like an idiot.

"Did I wake you? It's like 8am there, I know you like to sleep till late" he says softly, little does he know...

"No, it's okay. I know you have the football charity event today so I woke up and was about to call you" I lie.

"I'm glad. I miss you" he sounds sad.
"I miss you too, so much. Are you okay?" I ask worriedly.

"Yeah, don't worry... it's just been so long, this shit's hard" he sighs.
"I know, baby. Please don't stress about it and do your best at today's game, we'll talk later about this" I try to cheer him up.

"I'll just think you're one of the cheerleaders there screaming my name" he says.
"You didn't tell me there was going to be fucking cheerleaders" I say playfully.

"Yeah, tons actually. Half of them just came to the lockers to say hi" he teases.
"Did they enter the fucking locker while you were changing?" It's not funny now.

His laughter fills my ears, "of course they didn't I was teasing you"
"Asshole" I mumble.
"I have to go, sleep a little more I'll call you later today" he says.

"Okay, good luck. I love you"
"I love you, baby"

Felix got me tickets at the front so I'm really close to the field. I still made a donation even though he gave me a free ticket, it's for a good cause and it's always good to help someone.

It's a bit chilly today but nothing special.
The guys start coming to the field to start warming up and I try to find my sexy man.

He's the last one to arrive and once he appears cameras start to flash and the crowd goes crazy.

The girls around me haven't stopped talking about him and I'm getting a little bit annoyed, just a little.

He lifts his shirt a bit and his abs show up. My mouth is suddenly dry, holy cow.

How can I blame these girls? I'm just the lucky one who gets to have him for myself.