Come back to me

Jo's POV

"I love you with all my heart, Hero" I say to him crying. "Please don't go"

"I have to, Jo" he tells me with small tears in his eyes. "This is for the best baby, please don't cry"  he tries to approach me but I don't let him.

I shake my head. "No it's not! I gave myself to you! You don't realize how happy you make me, fuck! Get out" I shout running my hands through my hair.

His face his full of tears and I can see he is suffering but so am I. "You make me happy too, Josephine. But leaving in London and you here is killing me"  he explains himself, I've heard this way too many times today.

"We could make this work but you don't seem interested enough. I can't believe you're throwing everything away, we've been through some much together. I don't know how you've forgotten our late nights making love, our mornings together.. please get out" I can't look at him anymore, if it has to end it needs to be now - fast.

"Jo? Are you hearing me?" Anna calls me. I must have zoned out.

"Hm, sorry. What were you saying?" I ask. "I was asking when were you going to start getting ready for Meadow and Swen's wedding" she tells me making me return to the real world.

I look at the clock, it's almost time and I have to get ready. "I'm starting now sorry! Was thinking" I give her a small smile.

"How much time has it been since you last saw him?" she softly asks me knowing she was touching a sensitive subject.

"2 months" I answer starting to do my make up. "It's gonna be fine" she assures me. I sigh "I miss him" I confess.

"I know you do love" she puts her hand on my shoulder caressing it. I try not to break down in front of her while getting ready, the sooner this starts the sooner it ends.

"I'll let you get ready, see you soon" she waves goodbye and leaves me alone.

I do a very simple makeup look, he would always tell me how beautiful I looked without makeup... I need to stop thinking about this stuff.

My dress is pretty simple too, a little short though but I like it. I put my high heels on and check myself on the mirror. The makeup really helped covering the dark circles under my eyes.

I can't believe I'm going to see him after two fucking months. Has he been sleeping well? Or has he been having sleepless night like I have?

The last night I slept like a baby was when I was laying on his arms - my home. Since then, sleeping alone has been like hell.

I just want to get through this day, I truly do.

Hero's POV

I haven't seen her yet and we are already starting to eat. I'm going to see her, to see those beautiful blue eyes I love and miss.

I will never forget myself for breaking us apart. I was stupid enough to let go of her, the most beautiful woman on earth. The kindest soul I've ever met.

I just want to know if she's okay. I bet she is, she has probably moved on and is dating another man.

God, just thinking about that makes me fucking sick.

On my table is Sam, Shane, Dylan, Anna and her husband. I look around trying to find her but she is nowhere to be found. Did she even come?

After looking around the room I finally see her.

She's smiling. Her beautiful smile I've always loved seeing. She is more beautiful than ever, fuck I can't stop looking at her.

She's wearing a very simple dress but I love how it suits her so well, highlighting her curves so damn well.