Moonlight

Hero's POV

I'm already in bed scrolling down my phone to see what people are up to these days.

Her side of the bed is waiting for her to be finished with whatever she's doing. She's taking a lot of time so I decide to get up and see what she's doing.

When I enter in our huge bathroom I see her brushing her blonde hair with a towel around her body.

I hug her from behind and kiss her neck in that one place I know drives her insane.
"What do you want?" she pretends to be annoyed but  the gasp in the end tells me otherwise.

"I want you in bed" I whisper in her ear. My hands have made their way under the towel, she's not wearing a bra just like I predicted.

Her body leans against mine and her eyes close. "Hmhm" she murmurs.

I turn her around and grab her under her legs. She wraps them around my waist and I smirk when her towel drops.

She's only wearing black lace panties, she sleeps like this every single day. Even on winter she refuses to sleep with more.

I know it's an excuse to sleep closer to me.
As if she wouldn't sleep next to me with more clothes. With or without, I will always sleep with her in my arms.

"The towel dropped you idiot" she laughs. Her arms are around my neck, her breasts against my chest.

"No shit! It did? I didn't even notice" I bit my lips as I look at her.

She's beautiful... so incredibly gorgeous. And she's mine, all mine.

She kisses me and I swear to God every time we kiss it feels like magic. I truly found my soulmate.

I take her to our bedroom and put her gently in our bed, she pushes me and I fall on top of her.

I'm only wearing my boxers so the skin to skin contact is heavenly.

I roll over and lie down on my back. She puts herself on top of me and my hands immediately grab her butt.

"What do you want, miss?" I tease.
"Nothing" she answers and tries to hide her smile.

"How many days do you think we could go without kissing?" she asks, this girl is so random and that's why I love her.

"Not happening, baby. I need my morning kiss, it's religious" I move one of my hand up and down her spine.

"I saw this couple on YouTube who tried to do that. They did it for so fucking long, I was actually impressed" she says.

"That's so dumb, Josephine" I laugh.
"I'm not kissing you anymore, asshole" she says and rolls over to her side.

I pull myself on top of her quickly and put my hands on each side of her head.

"You sure?" I provoke. My hand touches her side and I feel her skin full of goosebumps.

Her breathing is getting heavier when I approach my face to hers. I brush my lips against hers, my hand finding the elastic of her panties.

Her hands move to my back, her nails against my skin. She licks her lips and that's when I know she won't resist.

But I'm going to do worse.

I kiss the corner of her lips instead, not giving her the satisfaction she wanted. I lie down on my side and close the lights.

"I hate you so much" she snorts.
"Goodnight" I say with a big smile on my face.

Jo's POV