Can We Go Back to Bed?

Jo's POV

I open my eyes slowly as I feel Hero's mouth kissing my neck, I could wake up like this everyday.

I turn around to face him so I can kiss him properly, putting my hands around his neck and my legs intertwined with his.

"Morning, baby" he murmurs as he kisses my nose softly. "Morning, handsome man" I can't stop looking at him, he's the most perfect man I've ever seen.

He runs his hands through my back, our bare chests touching. "What time is it?" he asks me taking a piece of my hair behind my ear. "I don't know" I answer him burying my head into his neck.

My door bell rings and I sigh, what a fantastic way to ruin this moment. "I'll get it" Hero says, untangling himself from me.

The bed is so cold and empty without him, I hate when I can't have him in my bed every night.

I grab his shirt from the ground and my phone from the bedside table to check my messages. After a few minutes, Hero enters the bedroom with a box in his hands.

I hope that's not what I think it is.

"You have to stop changing your name to 'Daddy' on my phone" I tell him and he gives me a smirk back. "I didn't lie" he laughs putting the box down.

"Did you order something from Victoria's Secret?" He asks me joining me in bed. "Maybe.." I murmur. "You know what? We should have breakfast!" I say trying to change the subject.

He licks his lips, "Yes we can because I don't want you to starve but after having breakfast, you'll try on what you bought" oh my goodness.

"I'll think about it" I get up from the bed and make my way to the kitchen trying to avoid this conversation but he follows me and grabs my waist, spinning me around.

"What did you buy?" he asks me grabbing my butt. "Lingerie, Hero. Not that hard to guess" I answer pretending to be annoyed even though I love seeing how excited he is.

"What a show I'm about to watch" he says bitting the soft skin of my neck gently. My whole body is shivering, "I love how your body reacts to my touch" he says as he kisses my cheek before starting to prepare our breakfast.

"What do you want to eat?" he asks me. "Whatever you're having it's good for me" I answer him.

I watch as he turns the toaster on and grabs the avocados. He's doing this completely shirtless and he's also wearing grey sweatpants what makes it hard for me to focus on anything.

After making coffee for both of us I join him in the kitchen counter. "So, what made you buy lingerie?" he asks me. "You are so annoying! You make stupid questions" I giggle. "I need new one, that's all" I add.

"Just to let you know" he pauses taking a bite of his avocado toast. "I prefer when you don't use any underwear at all" he clarifies himself.

"Well, sorry to disappoint" I inform him chuckling. "I can always take it off" he assures me, taking his plate and mug to the sink.

"I'll be waiting for you" he whispers in my ear before making his way to the bedroom.

This is going to be interesting I guess.

Hero's POV

I watch as she goes to the bathroom to get changed. She pretends to be annoyed but I know very well that she is enjoying this.

I love how comfortable we are with each other, how intimate we are. This is what I've always wanted.

After a few minutes of waiting she leaves the bathroom wearing the first piece she bought.

Holy shit. This woman is going to be the end of me. "This was a terrible idea" I tell her as I watch every fucking detail of her body.

"Why? Do I look bad?" she panics as she looks at herself in the mirror. "No, baby. You look amazing, so so amazing I could fuck you right now" she blushes at my dirty words. "Shut up" she giggles.

"What is that?" I ask her. "It's a Floral Embroidered Banded Teddy" she explains. "It's too transparent" she adds looking at me this time.

"I love it" I say, biting my lips. "Of course you do" she chuckles. "It's a fucking yes for me" she's so beautiful I'll make sure to remind her every day of that.

"I'll try the other one" she is about to enter the bathroom again but I grab her arm and kiss her, "You're gorgeous, baby" I mumble between our lips. She smiles and gives me another quick kiss.

She leaves the bathroom wearing a plunge bra with matching panties.

"You are going to give me a damn hear attack, woman!" she giggles making her way to me, sitting on my lap straddling me.

"Aren't you going to see yourself in the mirror? You look fine as fuck" I kiss her neck and chest. "I only need your reaction" she moans softly.

"Consider me amazed" I put my hands around her waist and turn us over so I'm on top of her.

"Why do I crave you every second of every day?" I mumble into her slightly parted lips. "I don't know" she lifts her head up and kisses my lips while running her hands through my arms and shoulders.

My tongue moves down her neck, sucking her perfect skin. I take her new panties off as she unclips her bra. I remove my sweatpants and boxers before aligning my body with hers again.

I fill her slowly as she closes her eyes due to the pleasure I'm giving her. "Fuck" I mumble and lean down on my elbows so our chests can touch.

She wraps her fingers around my hair, "I love you" she says gasping. "I love you" I tell her planting a kiss on her forehead.

She wraps her thighs around my waist and I feel myself getting closer. Her breaths get deeper as both of us come together.

I lay beside her but she rolls over pulling herself on top of me. "Hi" she giggles. "Hi, baby" I put my hands on her ass squeezing it.

"How much time are you going to be here in LA?" she asks me shyly. I know this question has been running around in her head. "How much time do you want me here?" I question back.

"Forever" she confesses making my heart bit faster. "I don't have a date to go back, I'll be here as long as I can" I tell her and her smile grows bigger.

"That's a shame, I'm getting tired of you"  she jokes. "Oh I thought you wanted me here" I pretend to be sad. "I'm joking of course I want you here, alwaaaaayys"

"You're annoying" I tell her as I lift her off of me putting her beside me. "You're adorable" she gives me a peck on my lips before getting up.

She puts a pair of new underwear on and I watch as she grabs the new underwear she bought from the floor.

"Stop staring for God's sake" she yells at me. "I can't" I smirk. I get up from the bed and I lift her up in my arms, putting her legs around my waist.

"Herooo, I won't get anything done" she says. "Promise me one thing" I say, putting her against the wall. "What?" she asks me her eyes looking at mine trying to find answers.

"You'll be my wife" she just stares at me speechless. "I'm not joking, I want to marry you one day"

"I promise" I swear to God she's about to cry. "And one more thing" I say. "What? Isn't me marrying you enough?" She laughs.

"Admit I'm a daddy" I say and she rolls her eyes. "Say it" I get closer to her lips. "You're a daddy, you pervert" she admits.

I kiss her lips and I promise myself that I will make this woman the happiest she could ever be.