Nothing Without You

Jo's POV

My bed is empty and cold, I hate when he leaves my room to go to his.
I'm so attached to him, so fucking in love with this man, I can't get enough of him.

I grab my phone from the bedside table to FaceTime him. It's seven in the morning and I want to sleep more but I want to sleep next to him.

He's probably sleeping but I really want to enjoy our long weekend together. After a few seconds he answers the phone.

"Are you okay?" he immediately asks with his morning voice I absolutely adore. "Yeah, can I go to your room?" I ask. He rubs his eyes, "Of course you can, baby" my heart melts every time he calls me 'baby'. I truly hit the jackpot when I met him.

I hang up the FaceTime call and grab one of his shirts he left here. He opens the door of his room for me and I throw myself at him, kissing his lips. He lifts me up, putting me down gently in his bed.

I take his shirt off as he lies on his back. I join him, laying beside him with one leg around his waist and my head on his shoulder. He's hand is caressing my back, making my eyes close slowly.

"You tired?" he asks me. "Yes, you drained all my energy last night" I giggle. He laughs, "You're sleeping all night with me tonight, I'm done with sleeping in two different rooms"

"I know... I just don't know how to tell Anna that we want a shared room" I confess to him. "Don't worry about that, I've already told her" he says. I look up at him and he's smirking.

"What? I want you here with me" he says softly. I smile at his words, giving him a quick peck before falling asleep, feeling his warm skin on mine.

I open my eyes slowly as I hear my phone buzzing. I take Hero's hand off me gently and grab my phone.

Anna: you can move your things to Hero's room, the cleaning ladies will be in your room after 2pm. See you tonight xox

I smile and I get up from bed. I put Hero's shirt back on but before I can do anything, he grabs my waist and puts me on his lap.

"Where do you thing you're going" he starts kissing my neck, sliding his hands inside the shirt. "You just got a new roommate" I giggle. "I hope she's hot" he smirks. I hit his chest slightly, getting off of him.

"Help me get my things from my room, I have to get everything out before 2pm and it's almost 1pm" I ask him.

"I'm ordering room service first. You haven't eaten since yesterday, young lady" he says. Sometimes I forget to eat, that's such a bad habit of mine.

After eating everything we ordered, we were finally going to get my things. He opens the door for me and I squeeze his butt, "Such a nice butt" I giggle. He rolls his eyes and smiles, closing my door.

"I remember this bra" he tells me as he grabs the bra from the ground. "Of course you do" I whisper, he's always teasing me.

He throws the bra to my face and laughs way too loud as it lands in my head. "Funny" I can't help but laugh too, his laugh is way too contagious.

After getting everything out of my room, I clearly need a shower. "I'm going to have a bath before the party tonight" I tell him. "You mean, we are having a bath" he corrects me.

"Suuuure" I roll my eyes, grabbing my stuff. He lifts me up into his arms and takes us to the huge bathroom.

After taking off our clothes, he helps me getting in the tub. The hot water helps my muscles relax, and I enjoy the view of this man I have in front of me.