Masterpiece

Jo's POV

I can't believe this tour is over. It's been the craziest month but also the greatest. My relationship with Hero got stronger and I couldn't be happier. I never thought a man could make me this happy and he truly does.

He makes me feel desired, sexy, alive, loved. I've never been so in love in my whole life, I just want to have his babies running around us, I want to call him my husband and wake up every morning with him - my safe place, my home.

"Jo?" I heard his voice calling me. "Are you okay? Where was your mind at baby?" he whispered on my ear as we were seated on my bed.

"You don't want to know what I was thinking" I said sitting on his lap. He licked his lips and put his hands on my thighs, starting to kiss my neck.

"You've been driving me crazy with that skirt all fucking day, Josephine" he said while unzipping my skirt. He turned us around and laid me on the bed gently so he was on top of me.

He took my high boots off and shirt leaving me with only my bra and panties on. I was looking at him while he was undressing himself. Damn, I was a lucky woman.

"Are you staring at me?" He said seductively putting himself on top of me. He barely touched me and my skin was already on fire. "What if I was?" I teased. "Well... It seems like I have to punish you" he stated.

Please do.

He unclipped my bra and stroked my breasts kissing my lips, while his other hand was between my legs. "Please Hero, just fuck me already" I sighed. "Someone's horny, I see" he laughed.

He separated my legs with his knee and in a second he was inside of me. Fuck, this felt good. Really good.
My hands were on his hair and back, I can't believe how much pleasure he can make me feel.

I've never been so intimate with someone. It's not only the sex that makes you intimate with someone. It's also the deep talks at night, the baths we share together, the trust we have in each other. It's the simplest things that make me even more in love with him.

We both reach our high and I kiss him. And again. "I love you so much Hero, you have no idea" I said looking at his beautiful green eyes. "I love you princess. So much" he said while I fell asleep next to him.

Next morning

"Morning, babe" Hero said putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips. I could get used to this so easily. I noticed he was texting someone, probably his friends.

I turned around and as I was closing my eyes again, I felt his hands around my waist putting me against him. "Baby" he whispered on my ear kissing my earlobe. "Yes?" I answered turning around so I was facing him, my boobs against his chest. It felt so good, skin to skin.

"I'm going to London to catch up with the boys before I start filming in Canada next week" he said slowly, almost afraid of my reaction. "Oh" I simply said, I didn't know what to say.

"I thought you were staying with me" I finally managed to say something. "Well, I have been with you for over a month now" he replied. Ouch. "Well, I couldn't act like your girlfriend over that month but it's okay if a month is enough for you" I said getting up from the bed and dressing my robe.

"Jo, stop acting like that" he sighed running his fingers through his hair. "Just go" my voice cracked, tears sliding down my face. He got up from the bed so quickly that I only realized when he was touching me.

"Don't cry baby, that breaks my heart" he doesn't realize how much I need him but I don't want him to stop doing his life because of me. "I'm fine, please go" I tried my best to smile.

But I was dying inside.

Hero's POV

3 days later

"Look who's here!" Felix said while I was entering the pub in downtown London, I missed being here.
"I thought you had forgotten about us, man!" Alex said while giving me a hug. "Nah, just been busy you know" I answered them drinking a bit of my drink.

"Yeah, busy" Felix said making everyone laugh. "Man, stop" I said knowing what they were thinking. "Bro, I don't blame you. She's hot!" Morgz said. My blood was boiling now. "How did you leave a masterpiece like that in the other side of the world?" Alex said.

"Let's not talk about MY girlfriend okay guys? You are pissing me off" I had never thought about that like that, I can't even bare the thought of seeing someone else with her. "Ohhhhh, we touched a sensitive subject! Someone's in love" they teased. I half smiled, dumb asses.

3am

We were outside of the pub smoking, we weren't drunk surprisingly. "Man, have you checked instagram?" Alex asked me. "No, why?" I answered confused. "There's photos of Jo sitting on someone's lap" he said showing me the photo.

My blood froze, what the fuck was going on. I grabbed my phone and tried to FaceTime her but nothing.

Fuck, fuck, fuck

"I'm going home boys, I need to try talk to her" they all said goodbye and I went home.

I tried to FaceTime her one more time, praying she would answer. After a few minutes she answered, she was laying on the sofa it seems like she had woken up.

"Jo! You finally answered! I was fucking dying over here" I said. "Sorry, I was taking a nap. Wait - isn't it like 3am there?" She asked looking at me with those big blue eyes I love.

"Yeah it is, but I need to talk with you" I said biting my lips. "What happened? Are you breaking up with me by FaceTime?" she asked sarcastically. "No, but I would love to know in what lap you were seated on yesterday" I asked trying to stay calm.

"Oh" she simply said giving a small laugh. "Answer me" I demanded. "Could you chill for a second? You went to London and I didn't ask you who you spent your night with, did I?" Wow. I wasn't expecting that.

"I'm going to LA" I simply said hanging up. If she doesn't want to tell me, I'll find out myself.

Los Angeles

Josephine has been trying to call me but I'm arriving at her door so I won't answer. She left me in the dark so now I was doing the same to her.

I used the spare keys she had given me and I entered in her apartment. It was 9pm so she should be home. "Josephine?" I shouted. She appeared from her bedroom, "Well, hi" she said leaning against the door. "Where is he?" I asked approaching her. "Who?" she was teasing me and I wasn't having it.

Then, she entered the bedroom leaving me in the middle of the hall. I followed her to the bedroom grabbing her wrist. "It was Trace you idiot" she finally said making my heart soften.

"Fuck, I was ready to punch someone" I said letting out a sigh of relief while sitting on her bed. She unwrapped the robe she was wearing letting it fall on the ground, leaving her fully naked in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked running my eyes up and down her body. Fuck. "I'm taking a bath" she replied smirking. I got up from the bed and followed her to the bathroom, grabbing her and put her against me kissing her lips and moving my hands all over her.

"You truly are a masterpiece"