Lies - Part 2

Hero's POV

"Hero, I-I have someone else, back at home" she said slowly. Every word killing me softly.

"What?" I managed to ask. My heart was beating so fast, my breath was heavy. I was speechless.

She wasn't talking and the silence was killing me. Every second of her not talking made my head thinking about things I shouldn't be thinking.

"Josephine, please talk to me" my voice sounded weak, that's how I was feeling. She was so pale. What the fuck was going on?

"Hero w-we need to break up, this isn't working" she said not making eye contact with me. Bullshit.

"You're lying. Tell me what's going on right now." I demanded while getting closer to her. "I-I can't Hero, please just go" she whispered crying.

"I'm not going anywhere! Tell me what's wrong! A couple of hours ago we were making love in your bed and now you are breaking up with me? I don't understand" I shouted. My patience was now null.

"I'm doing this for you, Hero. I'm protecting you" she said.

"Protecting my ass, Josephine. I am the one who should protect you! You know what? I'm leaving! Go to whoever that guy is, tell him I said good luck because you won't find anyone who loves you more than I do" I shouted at her and left the apartment.

I needed to clean my head. It was fucking spinning. I didn't buy anything she said. Not a single word.

I was at the front of her building, smoking against the wall. I grabbed my phone, it was 1.30am. I had one missed call from Julia and 3 unread messages.

Julia: was so nice seeing you
Julia: wanna get lunch tomorrow? X
Julia: good night handsome xox

What the fuck.

And that's when it hit me. At the party both of them disappeared at the same time. Before I realized I was running to her door. I grabbed the keys she had given me and open the door.

She was nowhere to be seen until I hear the sound of water running. I made my way to the bathroom and there she was - under the water, with her eyes closed.

I undressed myself and when my skin touched hers, she gave a small jump but tranqualized as soon as she realized it was me.

I put my hands on her sides and she turned around so she was facing me.
Her boobs were against my chest.

"Hero, what are you doing here?" she asked with those blue eyes I love so much. "There's no guy, is there?" I asked while my hands were between her legs and my mouth on her neck.

She moaned against my chest. "I'm the only one who can make you feel like this" I whispered on her ear. She was so close I could feel it.

"H-Hero we-" I cut her off by kissing her lips aggressively. She reached her high and collapsed on my chest searching for balance.

I grabbed a towel and picked her up bridal style and made my way to her room. I put her gently in the bed unwrapping her towel.

I put myself on top of her feeling her breath already getting heavier. "What did she tell you?" I asked. "Who?" she asked trying to lie to me again.

"Stop lying. I know Julia said something to you" I said while grabbing her wrists and put them over her head. I rubbed myself on her sex to tease her.

"Hero, please you're torturing me" she said closing her eyes. "Now" I demanded while grabbing one breast.

"She has a recording of me calling you my boyfriend so she threatened me"  she sighed. "If I didn't break up with you, she would post it".

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked - letting go of her wrists. "She said she would make things worse if I told you" my baby girl said with small tears on her eyes.

I grabbed my phone and went to instagram. I was over it. I searched for a photo I took this morning of Jo when she was sleeping and posted it.

"Found my Elizabeth Bennet"

Went to the messages and replied to her.

To: Julia
I'm sure I will have a goodnight xo

"Hero, what are you doing?" she asked me. Her eyes full of questions. "Showing the world you're mine" I said biting my lips.

She took my phone from my hands and looked at my instagram. Her face was priceless. "Oh my god, Hero!" she said covering her mouth. She was smiling. And so was I.

My phone was exploding with messages but I couldn't care less. I needed to finish what I started.

"So.. where were we Miss Langford?" I asked seductively. Her hands were scratching my back and I was sinking inside of her. Oh god.

"Can't wait to call you Ms. Fiennes-Tiffin".