Birthday Behavior

Hero's POV

The first week of filming went by so fast, I still can't believe we are filming the second movie.

It's Saturday night and I'm taking Josephine out for dinner. Her birthday is tomorrow and I want to be with her at midnight just like I did last year.

I leave my trailer and make my way to hers that is right next door. I knock on the door and after a few seconds she opens it for me.

I make my way slowly inside as I take in the sight in front of me. She's wearing a short black dress with high heels and God help me, she's absolutely stunning.

"Wow" I say, completely speechless. She giggles and gives me a quick peck on the lips. "Hi, baby" she says.

This fucking dress hugs her curves so damn perfectly, exposing her chest in the most perfect way.

"Birthday girl looking fine, I see" I praise her. Sometimes she doesn't realize how beautiful she is, but I'm here to remind her everyday how damn perfect she is.

"Stop" she blushes, grabbing her purse.
I grab her waist putting her closer to me, "I love you" I tell her kissing her forehead. "I love you" she tells me hugging me tighter.

It's heavenly having her in my arms.

Suddenly her phone starts buzzing and she lets go of me to answer it. "It's your mom" she tells me with a smile on her face.

"Hi, Martha!" she says as I sit on the couch beside her. "Hi, beautiful! Happy birthday" my moms says excitedly. It's already midnight in the UK so my mom couldn't really wait till morning, could she?

"Thank you so much! You didn't have to stay up so late" Jo says to my mom. "It's okay darling, I just wanted to wish you a great birthday. I hope Hero does something special for you" I roll my eyes.

"I can hear you mom" I say. Both my mom and Jo laugh. "She'll have a great birthday, don't worry" I tell my mom as I slide my hands through Jo's thighs.

Her skin shivers as I make my way up to the fabric of her panties. "Have a great night you two!" My mom says and then hangs up.

I lift her dress gently, she's wearing the lace black lingerie - my favorite one.

She climbs on top of me and I put my hands on her hips. "I'd love to take that damn dress off of you but we kinda have a reservation" I tell her sliding my hands through the soft skin of her legs.

She stars brushing her lips along my jaw, I can't resist her. It's humanly impossible for me.

"What do you want, baby?" I smirk. "You. Now" she demands. I take her panties off before removing my pants and boxers. I sit down and I pull her onto me, kissing the soft skin of her chest.

As I lower her onto me, a soft moan comes from her lips. "Fuck" I curse under my breath, she feels so good.

"I want you again when we arrive" she whispers on my ear, almost making me lose it. She's biting her lip to calm herself but I start to move faster, slamming into her. "Oh God" she says.

Her body trembles and I watch both of our climaxes.

"I need a minute" she tells me, resting her forehead against mine. I kiss her lips gently, I will never get tired of her. Never.

Jo's POV

"You didn't have to do this" I tell him as I enjoy the view around us. This restaurant is called "Sun Dial" in downtown Atlanta and it is so beautiful. I can't believe I'm having dinner with my man while having this gorgeous view of the city.

"Everything for you" he makes it hard for me not to fall in love with him.

"I have something to show you" he tells me, biting his lips. "What?" I ask him smiling. "Come with me" he says, grabbing my hand.

He pays for our meals and then leads me to the rooftop. I love the way his hand and mine fit together.

As we walk into the elevator and the doors close, I press myself against him and kiss his perfect lips. "Someone can't take their hands off of me today" he smiles. "I really can't" I smile back.

When the doors open, the rooftop is empty. The view of the city at night is something else, absolutely breathtaking. "This is beautiful" I say, trying to find more words to describe the view in front of me. I feel his eyes on me.

"Gosh, you're stunning" he suddenly tells me grabbing my waist. "This view is nothing compared to you" he adds.

"I love you, Hero." I can't stop telling him that.
"I love you, baby. So so much" he kisses my lips and then checks the time.

Midnight.

"Happy birthday babygirl" he says giving me a small box. "Thank you" I smile. When I open the small box, there's a ring inside.

"It's not a wedding ring yet but it's a promise ring" he tells me and I feel my eyes watering. "Hero" I say.
"A promise to always be there for you, to always love you" he tells me and I'm crying right now.

He hugs me and whips the tears away with his thumb. "Don't cry" he whispers. "Thank you, Hero. I love you so much you have no idea"

He grabs the ring and puts it on my finger, it fits perfectly.

"Let's go home" he says and I grab his hand, intertwining our fingers together.

"Spend the night with me?" I ask him resting my head on is arm. "If you insist" he jokes. "Nights with you are always better" I tell him. "Tell me about it" he smirks.

We enter my trailer and it's full of balloons. There's a note on the wall, "Happy bday, Jo! Have a perfect day xox After cast and crew"

"It was my idea actually" Hero says behind me. He's leaned against the wall with his hands on his pockets.
"Of course it was" I smile.

"This dress is really irritating me" I say turning around to face him.

"You should take it off" he suggests. I do just that, leaving me in my underwear.

He grabs my thighs, lifting me up. He leads us to the bedroom. putting me gently on the bed.

He starts undressing himself in front of me, then kisses my neck and I feel my breathing deepening.

I lift my back gently to unclip my bra, exposing my chest to him. I tug at his hair as he kisses my breasts. "You're beautiful" he tells me, I love how he praises me so often.

"Spread your legs" he demands. He kisses my collarbone and then I feel him entering me. I roll my eyes, this sensation is absolutely amazing. The way our bodies become one.

He groans when my fingernails dig into is biceps. He starts to thrust faster and I feel my legs shaking.

He kisses me to stop my loud moans. "You have to be quiet" he whispers. "Fuck" I murmur.
"Faster, please" I tell him.

His thrusts quicken and we both come undone.
His head is resting on my chest and his breathing is heavy and unsteady just like mine.

He rolls to his side of the bed bringing me with him. "Happy birthday, baby" he whispers kissing the top of my head.

I smile and fall asleep in my man's arms.