Messy

Jo's POV

I arrived in London two hours ago and I haven't let go of him. I'm serious, I can't and won't let go of him.

When he opened his arms at the airport I swear to God my body entered in peace. I felt a relief I was in so much need for.

The kiss he gave me sent shivers down my spine and my body finally relaxed after so many weeks of stress. He's my freaking medicine.

He grabbed my suitcase with one hand and my hand with his other one and I honestly couldn't wait to be with him the next couple days.

Right now, I'm already in bed waiting for him to come warm me up. My plane landed at midnight and now it's already 3am. I didn't sleep the whole flight so I'm pretty exhausted and I know the second he cuddles me, I'm out.

"Heroooo, it's fucking cold! Hurry up, I wanna sleep" Besides being cold as shit, I can't sleep with clothes on. I just can't. It feels so good to feel the bed sheets against your skin.

"You're annoying when you're tired" he says as he leaves the bathroom. I lift the blankets up and smirk at him, showing him my almost naked body waiting for him.

"That's tempting" he smirks. He then takes his shirt off and turns down the lights. He fills the empty space next to me and I immediately wrap my legs around his and put my chest against his muscular, sexy one.

"You're freezing, woman" he chuckles. He puts his hands around me and gives me a sweet little kiss on the corner of my lips.

"How are you so warm?!" his body is so warm and he literally got to bed. "I was born hot, baby" he says and snuggles his head on my chest.

I smile and fall asleep next to the man I have the pleasure to call mine.

                                     **********

"I'll fall asleep if you don't hurry up" I hear his voice. "I can't find my fucking white bra" I'm getting slightly frustrated.

I feel him entering the closet and approaching me, "Here" he hands me the bra. "Where was it?" I ask.
"Next to the bed" he smirks and checks his phone.

"Oh, right" I bit my bottom lip. He leans against the wall and pretends to be checking his phone but I know he's watching me.

I unclip my black bra and replace it with the white one, receiving a few glances from him.

Suddenly I feel his hand on my skin, "Your strap is crooked" he says softly against my ear and I feel his eyes on my chest. "Such a shame, uh?" I tease him.

"You're lucky we don't have time, miss Langford" he squeezes my butt softly and gives me a sweet kiss on the cheek. "Hurry up"

I put a pair of skinny jeans on and a white top. After finishing my makeup I go to the room. He's sitting at the end of the bed so I decide to throw myself at him.

We fell onto the bed, our faces inches apart. "You really want me to call them saying we aren't coming, don't you?" he sits down but I'm still on his lap, my hands massaging his scalp.

"Well..." his hands find my hips. As our lips are about to touch his phone starts ringing. "Perfect timing" I roll my eyes as he answers the phone and I get up.

I put my black boots on and grab my jacket. "Who was it?" I ask him as we leave the apartment hand in hand.

"Felix" he says. "They're in a pub ten minutes away from here" he adds. I nod as we enter the Uber and I lean my head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head making my heart do a little flip.