Dark Times

Jo's POV

Today is Shane's birthday and I couldn't be more excited to see him after so long.

I'm also really excited to see him. I don't know how he did it but he managed to fly to LA after his press day in Milan for Salvatore Ferragamo.

He is at his manager's house now which sucks because I wanted him to come straight to my apartment. I miss him so much that when I see him I'm going to jump to him and give him a big ass kiss on those perfect lips.

I just took a shower and I'm about to get dressed when I receive a FaceTime from him. I answer it.

"Hi, gorgeous" my heart does a little flip when I see his face on the screen. "Hi" I blush. His voice is so smooth and sexy. I definitely need to be with him as soon as possible.

"Tell me you're on your way to my apartment" I say as I put my phone down in front of me on my vanity.

"I haven't knocked at your door yet because you wearing a towel is fucking distracting me" he says and within a second I'm up from my chair and running to my door.

I open it and a sexy British model is leaning against the door jamb. My ovaries can't take this.

I throw myself at him and he laughs. He brings us inside and closes the door behind us. Our lips meet and holly goodness - fucking heaven.

"You're skinnier" he checks me out when he puts me down. "I'm not" I approach him and smash my lips to him again. "Yes, you are" he repeats. "I have to get ready, stop being annoying" I say trying to turn the conversation over.

"Don't change the subject" he follows me to the bedroom and as I'm about to sit down on my chair again to finish my makeup, he picks me up and throws me into bed.

He puts himself on top of me and I feel my towel loosen.

The truth is that I have been a ball of stress lately. Having him away is so fucking hard. My insecurities about our relationship torment me constantly even though I know he loves me I can't help but think the worst. But I'm not telling him that.

"I just don't feel like eating a lot lately" I tell him instead. "I'll make you something to eat now" he says and gets up. "I don't want to eat! Shane's party is in a few hours, I'll eat there"

"Not buying it. I know you're hiding something from me and I'll find out what" he says firmly.

I take my towel off with hopes it distracts him. "I'm not. When you come over you're always feeding me!" I giggle as I search for a pair of underwear.

"I'm a good boyfriend" his voice is hoarse. "I know what you're doing" he says after clearing his voice.

"I'm putting my underwear on if that's what you mean" this underwear is fire, I'm glad I bought it. "Tighten my bra please" I ask him.

He comes closer and does what I asked him for. "Thank you" I turn around so I can face him. He puts one of his hands on the back of my neck and the other one on my waist.

He looks down to my chest and suddenly all the air around me disappears. "You have no idea how crazy I am for you" he whispers. "I would literally freak out if anyone touched you"

So would I. Those girls would be without their hair in two fucking seconds.

"Too bad that boy accidentally touched my butt the other day" I tease him, making my way to my closet. "Nice try, baby" he follows me to the closet.