Mine

Jo's POV

I slowly wake up as I hear the water of the shower running and I feel an empty space next to me. Ugh, what time is it?

I pick my phone up from the nightstand and it's 9am, why is he awake already? I roll to his side and grab his pillow, closing my eyes again.

After a few minutes he leaves the bathroom with a towel around his waist. My eyes follow him around as he makes his way to our closet. After a few minutes, he catches me staring at him and he immediately turns back, making his way to me.

"Morning, baby" he says giving me a kiss on my lips. I grab his arms and pull him to bed with me, pulling myself on top of him.

"Where are you going?" I ask while playing with his wet hair. "I have to go to my manager's house, I told you" his hands were caressing my sides, it's crazy how his hands are so big compared to my body.

"Stay with me" I start kissing the corners of his lips making my way to his neck.

"I'll be home soon, don't distract me" he grabs my waist to lift me off of him, giving me another kiss as he lays me on the bed gently.

I watch him as he gets dressed, God he is so beautiful.

"God, Josephine" he suddenly says, making me jump slightly. "What is it?!" I ask getting out of bed, grabbing my robe and making my way to him.

"How did your bra get here?" he tries not to laugh as he grabs my bra from the ground next to our closet.

"Well, ask yourself! You were the one who took it off of me" I hit his arm completely annoyed.

"I would gladly do it again babe" I feel his hands wrapping around my waist making me feel goosebumps all over my body.

"Weren't you going to be late?"
"Touché"

I turn around to face him and he gives me a peck on the lips before going to finish getting ready.

***

Hero's POV

"Jesus Christ, I've been waiting for almost two hours!" I yell from the living room, I'm going to die waiting for this woman.

"I'm coming, calm down" I hear her saying the same sentence she's been repeating for the past fifteen minutes.

"We're going to Anna's place not to a wedding" I reply back.

When will she understand that she is effortless beautiful?

I hear her high heels in the ground and I grab my car keys, thank God.

"We're late because of y-" I stop whatever I was about to say because holy shit. Her hair is in a low ponytail giving me a perfect view of her flawless face and she is wearing a polka dot white dress.

"Close your mouth idiot" she laughs grabbing my hand intertwining our fingers.

"We're coming home early" I whisper on her ear as I open the front door for her. "Do you like my dress?" she asks me biting her lips. "I do baby. You'll look better without it, I promise" I see her blushing from the corner of my eye, I fucking love her.

Jo's POV

I've been making Hero's life a nightmare since we got to Anna's party. I can't help myself, torturing him is my favorite thing to do.

I am seated on his lap playing with his hair as he is caressing my thighs. "Let's go home" he whispers on my ear, kissing my earlobe. I shiver, how can he do this to me?

"You've been teasing me since we got here" he sighs. "How so?" I ask him confused. "Baby, your boobs are basically on my face" he says looking at my chest.

"Let's play a game guys!" One of Anna's friend says, making me focus on her instead of Hero's words.

"Hot or not" she says.
Sounds fun. Really fun.

After a few minutes organizing ourselves - girls in one side and boys in front of us - , I sit next to Pia.

"So, the girls start" Paul, Anna and Trace's friend, says.

"Hmm, Kylie Jenner" Madison says. All the boys say hot - including Hero.

Okay.

"Darren Barnet" Paul says. Inanna, Anna, Pia and I say hot, Madison says not.
"Madi, you are tasteless" Pia say to her joking making everyone laugh.

"I'm more into British models" she replies.

What the fuck did she say.

I let out a small laugh. "Same" I say to her giving the fakest smile ever. I look at Hero who's trying not to laugh his ass off.

After a few more rounds everyone starts to make small conversation with each other or already leaving.

I make my way to Hero, who is talking with the guys. I grab his hand and kiss him. "Let's go home" I say. He smirks, his eyes are full of desire and so are mine. He doesn't know how much I want him.

Sometimes I wonder how lucky I freaking am. He's a gentleman, he treats me so well, he does those little things that make me fall in love with him everyday a little bit more.

I just can't take enough of him.

***
Home

I don't know how but I ended up in our bed wearing only my bra and panties. It's incredibly amazing to know that I am the only one he desires, I am the only one he touches. I never thought I would be able to give myself to someone like I do to him. I'm truly his and for that, I thank God everyday.

I feel him getting on top of me, my lips searching desperately for his.

His hands snuck behind my back, unhooking my bra, exposing my chest to him. He starts twirling his mouth around my nipple and I let out a groan.

"Hero" I manage to say as I played with his hair.
"Be patient, baby" he says making eye contact with me.

Desire spread through my whole body as he hooks his fingers into the waistband of my panties and takes them down.

A wave of cold air on my body only ignites me more, and I couldn't keep quiet with the anticipation.

"I want you," I whispered. "Inside me, now"

We make eye contact and he positions himself on top of me, rubbing himself along my slit. When he finally is inside me, I rock my hips toward him, taking him deeper.

His movements were slow at first, but I needed more. "Hero, please" I beg.

He slams into me so hard and fast suddenly that I almost can't breathe from the pleasure.

His gaze locked on mine and our lips collided in a kiss so deep. He pounded into me as I grabbed onto him, my fingers running through his hair.

He thrust into me until our bodies melted into one. His breath was heavy against my chest and so was mine.

"British models are attractive" I joke.
"You're crazy, did you have to crush her dreams like that?" He pulled me closer to him, kissing the top of my head. I hope I can fall asleep like these for the rest of my life.