I Love You's

Hero's POV

There's no way she's sleeping in another bedroom when we're in the same damn hotel. I just laugh to myself when I think about the option of her not sleeping with me. No way, baby.

I knock on her door and she opens it right away. My eyes land on her body and my reflexes are faster than light itself.

I press my body against hers and close the door with my foot.

"For God's sake, Josephine" my heart is racing. "What?" she asks playfully.

"You just opened the door wearing only freaking underwear" I run my hand through her sides, I'm having the most amazing view of her chest right now.

"I knew it was you, idiot" she rolls her eyes.
"What if it wasn't" I put my forehead against hers, her hands around my neck.

"I guess it would be a little awkward" she kisses my chin and then walks away from me giving me a hell of a view.

"It's late, you should be sleeping" she says as I lay on her bed, my eyes never leaving her body. "Yeah I fucking should but you didn't come to my room so I had to come here" I say.

"I was in your room like an hour ago" she says as she watches herself in the mirror. I lick my lips as she turns around.

I get up and grab her waist from behind, my mouth connecting with the soft skin of her neck.

"Hero" she closes her eyes, her hands on top of mine. 
"Hmm? You're coming with me or am I staying here?" I ask softly.

She turns around and jumps to my waist. That's my baby.

"Stay here" she whispers near my mouth. I kiss her perfect lips and drop her slowly in her bed falling on top of her gently.

"I can sleep peacefully now" I say as I rest my head on her boobies. She chuckles, rubbing her hands on my hair.

"You should keep your hair like this" she says softly.
"I'll think about it" I wrap my hands around her, she smells so good I love being close to her.

"Unclip my bra" she says and I do it because I do everything this woman tells me to do.

"Thank you, so much better now" she sighs in relief. "Why do you wear this thing?" I ask as I take my clothes off.

"I was trying on some new underwear"
"Uhm, because you knew I was coming here?" I tease.

"Maybe" she smirks.
I turn the lights off and put myself and her under the covers.

She hugs me and I put my arms around her, her soft skin against mine, her warmth around me.

She kisses my lips and smiles against my mouth. "I love you" she says.
"I love you more" I say as I kiss the tip of her nose.

My hand caresses her back softly, pushing her closer to me as I do so. Her chest meets mine making my heart doing a little flip.

I feel her moving and then something dropping on the floor, I move my hand to her butt and it's bare. She took her panties off.

"What are you doing, miss?" I kiss her neck and breasts as I put myself on top of her.

Her legs automatically spread and I smirk, I'm hard as fuck and I know she knows it.

"Take your boxers off" she bites her bottom lip as she speaks.

I support myself in one arm as I take them off, her tiny hand wrapped around my muscles.

"I want to be on top" she says. I grab her waist and put her legs around my waist making her gasp.

"We're doing this slow first" I say. "Let's see how much long we can go" I whisper in her ear.