Everything I Wanted

Jo's POV

He told me he would be here tomorrow morning and I swear to God, when you want time to pass it seems it goes even slower.

I haven't seen him in three weeks. I know it isn't that much time but when it comes to him, it seems like a lifetime.

Right now I'm shooting my new movie. I'm on my last scene of the day and then I have a three day weekend since they don't need me on Monday.

I'm wearing my cheerleading uniform and suddenly I remember his reaction when I sent him pics of me wearing this uniform for the first time.

We were FaceTiming each other and his reaction was fucking priceless. He couldn't even speak, it was the cutest thing ever. He can make my heart melt with this simple things.

I love him so much, he randomly texts me everyday just to say how much he loves me and how beautiful I am. My heart jumps every damn time he does that. I'm the luckiest bitch alive.

"So what are you doing for the weekend?" Lauren, my co-star, asks me. "My boyfriend is coming to visit so I'm spending time with him" I say and I know my smile is huge right now, I can't help it.
"Aww, so cute of him! Have fun" she says smiling.

"Josephine, we're ready" the director says and I'm ready to get this done. After a few takes we film this scene and I can't believe I'm free for the weekend.

As I'm turning around to go to my dressing room I lock eyes with him. Oh my god what the hell is he doing here?

"You gotta dance for me like that baby doll" he smirks. I don't know how but the next thing I know is that I'm jumping to his arms.

"Hero" he holds me against him tight and I let his scent take over my body. Everyone around is smiling and saying things like "Aw", "how cute" and I feel my cheeks getting red.

"Hi babygirl" his forehead touches mine and I lean forward so our lips can meet. I missed his lips on mine so much.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him when he puts me on the ground, his hand never leaving mine.
"Let's get out of here first, shall we?" he whispers. I nod.

"I want a boyfriend like him!" Someone from the crew shouts, making everyone laugh. "This one is taken" I whisper so only Hero can hear. He smirks and then we say goodbye to everyone.

When we enter in my apartment I'm welcomed with a huge bouquet of flowers in my bed. This man is making me cry today.

"Heroo, you didn't have to" I grab him by his shirt so he has to lower himself for me to properly kiss him.

"Everything for you, gorgeous" he gives me a kiss on the cheek and goes to the kitchen. How can I not love him?

"So are you gonna tell me why you came early?" I shout from the bedroom as I'm picking the flowers up.

"I wanted to surprise you, that's all" I smile at him when I pass by him to put the flowers in water.

I try to reach for the jar on my cabinet but it's too high. "Get your 6'2'' ass here please" I ask for his help.

He reaches for the jar and gives it to me. I fill the jar with water and then I feel his hands on my waist. His front against my back.

"You're distracting me" my voice betrays me. His mouth finds its way to my neck and I'm officially out of this world.

I can't think straight anymore and my legs are weak. His holding me against him, otherwise I would fall. "How so?" he asks seductively. One of his hands move to my left breast and I let out a moan.