Angel

Jo's POV

I've told myself a million times I can't fall in love with him. And here I am, thinking about him on a daily basis.

The thing is that I don't know how I'm going to tell him... If I ever do, to be honest.

Maybe I should because it's getting obvious at this point, maybe not for him because he's a man. Men don't understand shit.

He told me yesterday he was coming to LA with his friends for a couple weeks and he invited a whole bunch of people to a party at their apartment.

When I received his message my heart started beating so fast - bloody hell I'm fucked.

Hi gorgeous, i'm havin' a party at my apartment tomorrow night and i'd love if u could come. Let me know xx

I replied and said yes so now there's no going back. Khadijha and I planned on going together so I'm waiting for her to get to my place.

I check myself in the mirror one more time.

I'm wearing a black dress from Fashion Nova I bought a few days ago. It's called "Stealin' Hearts" and one thing I want to do tonight is to steal someone's attention.

The dress is a bit short, it has a V wire and a split skirt. I'm also wearing heels because Khad said I would look fire with high heels when I sent her a picture.

If it was up to me I would put my white air force 1 on and I was good to go. I'm simple just like that.

But I guess it won't hurt to put a little effort in tonight.

                                    **********

"I hope this party's good" Khadijha says as we knock on the door. We can hear the music from outside and it sounds like a lot of people are having fun already.

We are forty-five minutes late thanks to traffic. They rented a fucking penthouse. I don't know what Hero's friends do to afford this place, or if Hero paid this thing by himself. He's kind enough to have done that.

Felix opens the door and greets us with a smile. I adore him. He was his first friend I met and I immediately clicked with him since the beginning. It's those things you can't explain.

"Hi ladies, you guys look good.. wow" Felix says as he greets us.
"So do you!" We hug and talk for a bit before he leaves us to go meet the other guests.

There's so much people in here, they weren't joking when they said it was going to be the biggest party we would ever attend.

I scan my eyes through the room and they stop when I see a tall gorgeous man.

He's wearing a white shirt that hugs is perfect body so damn well and his hair is messy just like I love it.

I feel a shiver going through my whole body. Damn.
We lock eyes and he smiles, that damn smile that refuses to leave my brain.

He makes his way to me and I'm sure my heart eyes are very much noticeable.

"You look amazing" he says as he wraps his arms around me. I love his hugs, I feel so safe.

He smells so good, I could be like this forever. "What a party you guys have here" I say.

He licks his lips as he takes a good look on my body. Suddenly I feel a heat between my legs and all the air around me seems to be gone.

The veins in his arms are my fucking weakness, how can veins be so hot?

"You don't look so bad yourself" I say and he smiles.
I look around us and notice a lot of eyes on us, especially female ones.
"Well, it seems like a lot of people want your attention" there's a bit of bitterness in my voice. I'm not going to lie - it's annoying.