Playing Games

Jo's POV

London.

Out of all places my friends wanted to visit they had to choose London, his city.

"C'mon, Jo! We all know you're dying to see him, just admit you want to do the dirty with him again and call it a day" Mia says as I get ready to go out.

This girl has no chill.

"Mia, it's not that" I blush.
"What is it then? There's a big possibility we're going to see him. I checked Morgz stories and they're out" she tells me.

"Do they mention where they're at?" I ask her.
"No and even if it did we are not going to avoid him!" she says and Mel agrees.

"Mia's right, Jo. You guys can't avoid each other forever" Mel says as she puts lipstick on.

"I know but I don't know how to react around him" I sigh. "We had sex several times but that was it. We never made anything official and maybe he found someone" I add.

"I'm sure he didn't. He doesn't seem the guy who eats and throws away. Have you been with anyone else after him?" Mel asks me.

"God, no" I chuckle. How could I? He's marked on my skin.

They start laughing like crazy people.

"What?!" I ask, I'm confused.
"You should have seen your face!" Mia points at me while crying of laughter.
"We know you didn't, we were teasing you" they say.

I roll my eyes. I hate them sometimes.

"Just say you want to fuck him again, we don't judge you" Mia teases again.

I hide my face in my hands, oh my god. "Mia!!!" I shout.

"Girl, did I lie?! Did I stutter? I fucking did not" I laugh at her words, she's insane.

"We're leaving you with him" Mel tells me as she sits in front of me.
"We are not going to find him" I assure her.
"But if we do, we're leaving you. We don't want to interrupt anything, I'm sure he'll take care of you" she says.

"You guys know something I don't" I get up from the couch. "Why are you guys so sure we're going to see him with his friends? And it's not like I'll see him and fuck him" I'm stressing right now.

"Knowing you and him, the sexual tension will drive you guys insane. When was the last time you guys were with each other?" she asks.

"I don't know, like a month ago maybe?" I answer.
"I want you guys to meet so bad" Mia chuckles.

"Why?! This is stressing me!" I yell.
"Because you guys are dumb as fuck, it's SO obvious the love you have for each other and we're here on square one" Mia says.

"I'm going to text him" Mel says and runs to the bathroom before I can catch her.

"Mel!!! What the fuck are you doing, I'm going to kill you" I try to unlock the door but this bitch was fast.

"Oooo he already saw it" she says from the other side of the door.
My heart is pounding, what the hell has he done to me.

"They're in a bar near our house, he asked me if you were here" I know she's smiling and making fun of me.

"Say no, please" just the thought of having him close to me makes my heart beat so fast.

She opens the door and passes by me without saying a word.

"Mel, what did you say to him?! I don't understand you guys want us to be together so bad" I look at them both.

"Yes, duh? And by the way, make babies! Don't waste those genes" Mia says as she grabs her purse.