Lies - Part 1

Jo's POV

Hero was on a plane to LA to see me and I couldn't be more excited. We've been keeping our relationship a secret for almost a year now and I couldn't be happier. He makes me the happiest girl alive I could actually explode from joy.

I could finally show the world how proud I was to be his girlfriend. Those beautiful green eyes were all mine. All of him.

As I was leaving to pick him up from the airport, I receive a facetime call from him.

"Hi baby, are you here already?" I asked while grabbing my keys from the counter.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. My flight has been delayed. I'm arriving at 3am" he said. He looked so upset, I just wanted to hug him.

"Don't worry baby, I'll pick you up anyway" I said with a small smile.

"Jo, are you crazy? I'll call an Uber and go to your apartment" he said running his fingers through his hair.
Gosh, I love him.

"No way, Hero. That's not necessary, I will go and end of discussion" I tell him. "Baby, are you hearing me? The flight is landing at 3am!" He said.

"I don't give a shit. I'm picking you up" I said already getting annoyed. "I don't want you to stay up all night and get no sleep because of me" he said.

"You've done that quite a few times Mr. Fiennes-Tiffin" I say smirking.

"That's different and plus you didn't seem to care" he said smirking too. I was blushing so hard, he laughed.

"Shut up, you are sleeping in the couch tonight" I said trying to recompose myself.

"Yeah, sure baby. See you in a few hours, I love you" he said and then hung up the call.

*time skip*

Jo's POV

We finally arrived at my apartment at 4.30am in the morning and I was exhausted. But my baby was finally here and my heart couldn't be happier, he truly was my home.

"We need to sleep baby, you look so tired" he said caressing my cheeks. I nodded and we went to bed. Feels so good to feel his skin on mine, the way he touches every inch of my body. I kissed his lips softly and fell asleep right away.

I was awake by Hero's phone. It's been ringing for five minutes straight and it was pissing me off. I reached out to pick his phone up and noticed that he had 4 unread messages by Julia. Who the fuck is Julia?

I decided to see the messages and I was shocked. It was her. What the hell did she want?!

Julia: Hi Hero 💕
Julia: Can't wait to see you tonight
Julia: I miss you
Julia: xox

I think my heart stopped for a moment. What the fuck was happening? This wasn't happening.

"Hero. Wake the fuck up" I said shaking him up. He slowly opened his eyes, he looked so confused. "What happened babygirl? Are you okay?" He said sitting down in the bed.

"What is this?" I asked trying to sound as calm as I could but the tears were already coming. He took his phone from my hands and looked at the messages. I couldn't look at him, I was so scared to hear whatever he had to say.

"Baby, this is not what you're thinking" he said grabbing my sides softly. "She's been sending me these messages lately, but they don't mean anything. I promise" he said looking me straight in the eyes. Gosh, I'm so confused.

"What does she mean by tonight? Is she coming to Shane's party?" I asked. "They are still friends apparently" he said laying down. "You do know that you're the only woman I have eyes for, right? I would never cheat on you. Come on, look at you! Damn" He said caressing my thighs gently, kissing my neck. Gosh.

"I think you need to relax, don't you?" He said biting his lips. I know what he was going to do.

I love him.

*Shane's party*

Jo's POV

We arrived at Shane's party a little late because well, Hero and I had a busy afternoon if you know what I mean. It seems like I can't get my hands off of him.

He intertwined our fingers together and we entered the party. We greeted everyone and he never let go of my hand. I know he knows I'm insecure about these whole Julia thing.

"Can't wait to get home and fuck you again" he whispered on my hear and my skin shivered. "I'm going to talk with the boys real quick, I'll be right back" he said giving me a gentle kiss on the lips.

I made my way to the girls who were talking about some thing I didn't catch. When I looked over to Hero, he was talking with Shane and Swen I think. Then, she arrived. Hero looked at me but I looked away.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Inanna asked us. "I'm so confused" Khadijha also said looking at her.

"She's been sending messages to Hero" I said feeling sick just with the thought. "You're kidding, Jo" Anna said looking shocked. "I wish" I said getting up and going to the bathroom.

When I arrived at the bathroom I threw up so much. When I get anxious this is what happens.

As I was about to wash my face I felt someone in the room. What did I do to deserve this?

"Hi, you must be Josephine?" She said with the worst smile I've ever seen. "Yeah.. I don't think we've met before?" I said with my fake smile, if she was going to be a bitch I could too.

"I'm Julia! I'm Shane and Hero's friend" she said smiling and shaking my hand. "Oh.. my boyfriend has never mentioned you before" I said with a false confused look.

"Oh really? Hero has never mentioned you before either" she said, oh boy she was getting in my nerves.

"Maybe because he doesn't reply to your messages?" I said and then walked away from her, going straight to my man.

As I was leaving the bathroom, my heart stopped with her words. "So.. you two are a thing, aren't you? How good would it be for me to post this video of you saying "my boyfriend" on instagram?" she said showing me the recording.

"You would never" I said while holding back the tears. I was so angry. "Let's do things this way... You break up with Hero and I won't post it" she required.

What was I supposed to do? I couldn't break up with him. He was everything to me. My home. I would be empty without him.

"You can't do this, please.." I begged. I was so desperate. "Yes I can darling and has to be tonight".

I was feeling so anxious I felt like I could faint any moment. I could tell him about her ultimatum and we could figure this out together.

"Oh, and if you are thinking in telling him... If I were you I would shout my mouth. I make things ten time worse if you tell him." She warns me.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I ran my fingers through my hair, this isn't happening.

I have to do this. For him. He doesn't deserve to be exposed this way, he's too good for this world.

I make my way to where he is. He's with Anna, Pia, Inanna, Sam and Julia.
"Hero, can we go home?" I said softly trying not to cry. "Jo, have you been crying?" Anna asked worried. I saw from the corner of my eye Julia laughing. "I'm okay guys, I just need to go home" I tried to say as calm as possible.

"Okay baby, we are going home" Hero said putting his hands around my waist and saying goodbye to everyone.

*home*

"Baby do you need anything? I'll do everything for my queen to feel better" he said while rubbing my cheeks.

It's now or never.

"Hero, I-I have someone else, back at home"

Part 2 coming soon