London

Hero's POV

I can't believe she's finally here. After what felt like forever, she is back in my arms. She's going to be with be in London for two weeks before we go back to the US together. We'll have some quality time together.

I rented an apartment for us in South London because even though I love living with my mom, we need privacy. I don't want my mother to hear my girlfriend's screams as I fuck her at night.

"Are you going to sleep grabbing me?" I ask her as she snuggles herself on me. "Yes, it's freezing cold and I haven't slept with you for almost a month now"  she answers me.

"We just made sex two hours ago" I tease her. "You're annoying me" she says releasing me. I grab her waist and put her close to me again. "Someone's moody" I say kissing her earlobe and caressing her leg. 

"No sex for a week" she states. Ok that was a funny one. "Sure babe" I laugh. "I'm serious" she says. "We'll see about that" I whisper goodnight on her ear and we both fall asleep.

I missed sleeping with my favorite girl on my arms.

***

I wake up and there is no one next to me. Her side is still warm so she hasn't been up for a long time. "Baby?" I call her. "I'm here" she shouts from the living room. "Come to bed" I tell her.

I hear footsteps entering the bedroom and she lays next to me. She is so beautiful even when she wakes up. A natural beauty.

"You're the most beautiful woman" I say to her from the bottom of my heart. She puts herself on top of me and laughs. "You only want to have sex" she giggles.

"I don't but if you want to I won't say no" I smirk. "Idiot" she chuckles before getting up from bed. "Why are you wearing my shirt?" I ask pretending to be annoyed. "If it bothers you that much why don't you come and take the shirt off of me?" she teases.

Well that was a challenge.

She starts running to the living room but I'm faster than her, I grab her waist and lay her down on the huge couch.

"You lost I guess" I say wrapping my big hands around her waist. "I guess I did.." she slowly says. As I'm about to take this damn shirt off of her my phone rings. "Ups" she giggles. I kiss her on the lips and go to our bedroom to answer the phone.

"Hey sis, what's up?" I say to Mercy. If she knew how frustrated I am right now. "Give the phone to Jo please" she says happily. "Ahm what do you want from my girlfriend?" I ask her.

Jo enters the room and grabs my phone from my hands. "Hey, I heard my name" she says to my sister.

Why do I feel like I won't like this?

"Yes! I'm in!! See ya later Mercy" she hangs up after what felt like forever.

"What did she want?" I ask her. "I'm going out with Mercy and a few of her friends tonight" she finally tells me.

No way.

"What?" this isn't happening. "I'm going ou-"
"I heard you the first time" I cut her off. "She said Felix and the others were planning to do a boys night so she thought that she should do a girls night too" she explains.

"There's no way you are going to be alone at night in London without me" I state. "Hero I'm not going to be alone" she tells me opening the wardrobe. "Josephine you are way too gorgeous, guys will be all over you" I tell her running my fingers through my hair.

"You're jealous I won't be with you tonight" she laughs. Why is she laughing? "I'm not" I tell her.

"Ok then.I'm going anyway, end of discussion" she says picking up some dresses. I wrap my arms around her from behind, kissing her neck.